Pocky Game

~•~

It's been a couple of fun days. The sun hotter than ever and the fun more funner than ever. Pictures were taken to keep memories. Most of them being either ruined by silly faces or the men. You all were having an awesome, great time at the camp.
But tonight, you were all gathering at the camp fire. So as you smack your lips, which were full of clear lipgloss, you scan yourself in the mirror before heading out.

Jimin: Hey, baby.
He greets you as soon as you arrive.

Y/N: Shut it Park.
You scowl are him as he smiles at you, nevertheless. He was slowly getting into your heart, but not quite yet, his flirting constantly was being a routine now.

Y/N: Joy, you pig! Give me some food.
Jimin was strolling happily beside you, as his hands were behind his back.

Jimin: Luckily I saved something for you.
He winks as he shows off a doughnut. You squealed.

Y/N: Thanks, Jimin!
You genuinely let out.

Y/N: Doughnuts. Mmmm~
You let out as the savoury taste enters your mouth. Jimin grins, satisfied with your reaction. You two sit by the group chatting together. Taehyung was annoying Yoongi for his guitar.

Taehyung: One play, please!

Yoongi: I...

Joy: Taehyung, can you even play?
She asks, with ice cream in her mouth.

Taehyung: Course. It's just like the piano right?
He winks and Namjoon groans.

Namjoon: You don't even know how to play the piano, Tae.
He retorts and they laugh. But Taehyung stays there and just smiles at Yoongi, hoping hard his Hyung will let him play the guitar.
Yoongi stares at Taehyung, and because he was his little baby, he hands it to him.

Y/N: I know you can play well, bro!
Taehyung grins at you and blows a kiss, which you dramatically catch. You dust the doughnut sugar on the log next to you, as Jimin speaks.

Jimin: Why are you so close with him?

Y/N: Wha-?

Y/N: Why are you so close with Raemi?
You ask with a raised eyebrow, as you fully turn your body towards his.

Jimin: Because I'm nice to her.

Y/N: Exactly. I'm nice to everyone.
You smile and roll your eyes.

Y/N: Where's Hobi?

Jimin: Making out with some girl.
He speaks, bluntly.

Y/N: Pfft, he wouldn't do that.
You say, kinda shocked.

Jimin: Yeah, your right. He was in the bathroom last time I checked.
You nod.

Y/N: Wanna get some drinks?
Jimin's eyes widen slowly.

Jimin: Are you asking me to drink with you?!
He says, with literal heart eyes.

Y/N: Alright, then I'll just-
Jimin grins onto your wrists and you fall on his chest.

Y/N: Ow! My nose.
He looks down at you, and his eyes were in worry.

Jimin: Gosh, that looks like Rudolph-
He says as he looks at your nose, focused. Then at your death glare to which he responds with another innocent grin. It lowkey melts your heart when he looks at you like that.

Jimin: Sorry.
He whispers and then does something that was too much for your heart to handle.
He pecks your nose and you close your eyes for a mini second. The soft touch of his lips was able to lift you from the ground and already descend to heaven. At that time you wondered how his lips would feel on your body, your mouth, and immediately shook those thoughts out of your head. He clears his throat as he feels the stare on his lips, his cheeks slightly growing warm.