Take-Over

~•~

As you walk to your VIP room, you see Raemi having a talk with a staff. What surprised you even more was that Jungkook was standing there, bored as hell.

Y/N: Um, what's going on?

Raemi: Oh your finally here.
She rolls her eyes and you give her a little smack.

Raemi: Well, Mr Rich Bastard wants our room, despite being the one late to reserve.
When hearing the news you realised how much you hated the overly rich and confident.

Staff: I'm sorry, Miss, but the CEO requested the big rooms for his son.

Jungkook: Can I go in now?
He let out, tired and wanting to get in bed. He was forced to come to this summer camp, because all of his friends were here.

Y/N: Not with that attitude, bro.

Y/N: Say it nicely and I might let you in-

Staff: Also, there is only one space for one of youse at the girls dorm. So one will have to stay here.
Raemi and your eyes widen and your mouths agape.

Y/N: Oh baby, I'm staying with him. You wink and murmur to Raemi.

Raemi: That is exactly why it's not going to be you, Y/N.
She speaks maturely and you roll your eyes.

Jungkook: Alright, then please can I go in and sleep because I'm tired.
He lets out blankly, looking straight in the eyes of you.

Y/N: Still fake but you can go in.
You shrug.

Raemi: Y/N, since I'm older and more mature I'll be going.

Y/N: Fine. But just hit him up for me okay?
You wink at her and she hits your arms.

Raemi: No! And be good with the other girls.

Y/N: Alright, mum.
The two of you snigger, as you take your luggage. You nearly drool as Jungkook comes out the bathroom, hair wet as he freshened up.

Y/N: Yo, Jungkook, take care of my innocent girl.
You make small talk with the rich man.

Jungkook: ...Mhm.
He says before going to do his own thing.

Raemi: I'll be fine, you go on.
You nod and wave a cute goodbye before following the staff to the girls dorm.

Jungkook: So, you chose to stay with me huh?
He says as he leans at the door frame, hands on his chest.

Raemi: Yup. Deal with me.

Raemi: We will have room rules.

Jungkook: And why would we need that, Miss Raemi?

Raemi: First of all, how do you know my name?
She suspiciously interrogates.

Jungkook: The woman outside said it, of course.

Raemi: Well, no looking at me or talking to me.
She pretends to list out.

Jungkook: Oh come on, baby. I can't look at this beautiful woman in front of me?
He smirks lightly and Raemi swears her heart skips a beat. But she regains her posture, and raises an eyebrow, sassily.

Raemi: Do you say that to all girls?
He shrugs as his bottom lip pouts.

Jungkook: I've only ever said it to you.

Raemi: Yeah sure.
Raemi adds.

Raemi: Well I'm sleeping on the couch.
She chimes in.

Jungkook: Alright.
He shrugs, nonchalantly. Raemi's eyes widen, as she thought he'd be kind enough to allow her on the bed. Bastard with no common manners. She murmurs under her breath.

Jungkook: I heard that.
He says as he makes his bed, ready to be slept in.

Raemi: Elf ears.
She whispers as she heads into the en-suite, to get ready for bed. He smiles to himself at Raemi's sassy self, and he hums before heading into bed.
Jungkook was usually cold to girls, knowing they were after his looks and money. But it was funny flirting and teasing an innocent woman, as was said from her friend.

-

Speaker: All guests to arrive at the hall.

You groan and push the pillows to your ear, trying to hide all the noise. The girls were kind and you all got along well, when your arrived. And luckily, next door was Joy.
You had reunited with Raemi and Joy. The activity was around 9:45pm, so enough time to enjoy breakfast and slowly head to the rock-climbing site. As you eat, Joy talks about herself a bit, as the two of you want to get to know her likings more.
Cutely, she grows red as she talks about herself.

Y/N: Gosh, you might as well be a tomato, Joy.
You let out a laugh, as Raemi agrees.

Y/N: Also.
You add menacingly.

Y/N: How was last night, Rae?

Joy: Ooooh~ yeah, how's the hottie been?

Raemi: A jerk.
She says and plays with her food.

Y/N: Oh wow. He's the definition of hot and cold.
You wink as your darling friends groan at your bad joke.
(a/n: gosh, that is a bad joke. how did I think of that😂😳)

Joy: Don't even speak anymore. Please.

Raemi: Listen to her advice, love.
She says and makes a face. You fake cry dramatically as your friends bully you.

-

You tighten the harness around your body. Lowkey scared and nervous, you give a grin to your friends that have already been up high.

Joy: I've been and I'm the most scaredy-cat. It's not too bad.
She whispers and you nod, slightly reassured.
The girls start to hold onto the rope, for balance, as you start to climb up the wall. Your feet and arms hold onto the tiny holders as you go higher. You ended up getting so high and didn't want to go back down. Your eyes peer at how high you were, and you nearly faint. Your lips tremble and you shut your eyes tight. Shit, I'm up so high.

Jimin: Yo, Princess, you can do it.
You look back, and see Jimin encouraging you to climb back down. You wanted to slap him for calling you, 'princess' but found it relieving for a vocal support.
You were slightly embarrassed and purse your lips and try to move down, but fail.

Y/N: I'll fall down on you then, hm?
You smirk slightly and he nods, quickly. But then realised what you said and his eyes open widely, his expression adorable.
Your feet, steadily and cautiously, lower down, until it was a safe distance to jump on Jimin. You had a bit of humanity  and didn't want him to be too hurt.
You shut your eyes and jump. Jimin grunts and captures your waist. He nearly falls but balances himself by grasping the wall behind you.
Your head lays on his chest and you take deep breathes. Hey you lived!
It felt comforting and reassuring. You felt electricity on your waist where his hands were gripping.

Jimin: You love being close to me, huh?
He whispers into your ears and you were taken back. You roll your eyes and pull away.

Y/N: Nah, just like jumping on you.
You pat his chest. You were speaking against what your body felt. His body felt warm and relaxing.
Joy smirks at you and wriggles her eyebrows and you glare.

Raemi: You two seem close.
She nudges you, teasingly.

Y/N: Close. Bro, he's my enemy.
The three of you look over and see him laughing cutely. His eyes disappearing, as his hands cover his mouth. He was truly charming.

Joy: Those men are all so fine looking.

Raemi: Yeah except from the rich bastard.
You scoff.

Y/N: Nope, he's the hottest.
You wink and Raemi rolls her eyes.

-

a/n:

heyyy~ hope you like it so far! i promise it'll get better and hotter ;)

for now the character builds up are needed :)

till the next!

stay safe!

peace outttt~