Found My New Kink

~•~

Let me just take a deep breath.
The sun was dipping really fast. My heart felt heavy and it hurt when it beated. At this point, you wanted to laugh at yourself but your fear of not finding your way was engulfing you. The woods were a bit too big for you. Once you got engrossed in the scenery and aesthetic walk, you were lost.
You were too far into the woods for service, but not enough to see the end, only rows and rows of trees.
You repeatedly slap your phone. The one time I need it properly. You roll your eyes.
You ponder for a while, resulting in staying where you were. There was a large log and you anxiously sit there. If you stayed there, anyone may help you. You just hoped someone would realise your disappearance. This was really a test of the real ones. You laugh to yourself, despite the situation.

-

Raemi hastily walks towards the woods with your friends. The sun was swallowed by the sky and the blue-grey sky had appeared. Raemi just wished they would find you before darkness hits.
Jimin looked down at his phone and squeezed it, angrily. Jimin was busy playing around with Taehyung and hadn't looked at your message. If only he looked, a group of people wouldn't have to figure out why the fuck you weren't back yet.

Namjoon: Let's split up. That way it'll be faster.

Yoongi: Take a torch and make a way back. No on be stupid and lose their way too.
He warns as he was anxious about the fact you were gone for hours.

Namjoon: Let's be quick.
Everyone follows with a stern nod and make their way to look for a dumb bitch who got lost, you.

-

It was chilly. Or was it the fact that you were extremely nervous? You check what time it was on your phone. It was half past 8 and you were getting worried. Your body felt weak, even though you weren't wandering. You felt pathetic too. Biting your lips, your head falls low hoping no scary shadows scare the shit out of you.
(a/n: okay why am i laughing at y/n, lowkey)

Your heart beats loudly in hope as you hear someone calling your name. It was distant but it made you stand immediately.

Y/N: Over here!!!
You scream loudly. Your breath was rushed but you grow happy when you hear your name.

?? : Stay where you are!!!
You wipe the sweat on your forehead, feeling light and safe.
Your eyes start to water as you hear footsteps come closer.

Raemi: Y/N, what the hell!! You okay.
She rushes towards you and engulfs you in a hug. Oh fuck, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else.
You close your eyes as a tear slips. She looks at you with concern and wipes your eyes.

Raemi: Why the hell weren't you careful?!
You sniff.

Raemi: You could've been hurt. That was such a dangerous thing to do.
She calmly scolds you. Your heart drops as you see her up close after so long.

Y/N: I miss you.
Raemi's eyes soften and your heart broke. Shit, this stupid camp really damaged your friendship with your best friend.

Raemi & You: I'm sorry.
You both speak at the same time. It made you chuckle lightly.

Y/N: This was your fault.
Her eyes open wide and she plasters an annoyed expression.