Fancy Dinner

~•~

His grip on Raemi was dominant, as he lead her to the standing shower. Turning the water on, and instantly smashing his lips on her once again. Raemi's lips were already red from their heated kiss at the door. She didn't know if she was doing it right. It was her first time.
She was the innocent, good girl. So when she agreed to Jungkook, she surprised herself. But Jungkook's presence was enough to make her knees weak.
She broke the kiss and gasps.

Raemi: Am I doing it right?
He raises an eyebrow, as the clothes were soaking wet.

Raemi: It's my first time.
She lets out and twirls a strand of her wet, brown hair.

Jungkook: No fucking way. You were amazing. It felt like you've done it many times before.

Raemi: Have you?
She asks, curiously.

Jungkook: Mhm, even the after part only once, when I was young and wanted to rebel against my parents a bit.
He chuckled and then his hands grab her nape as his nose caresses her jaw. Her eyes close shut, as she enjoys herself.
Jungkook's hands let go and starts to pull up the hem of her blouse. Her breath hitches as she feels a blissful touch to her skin. The first cloth was gone, and soon both of their wet clothes were on the floor. Their gaze never left each other's. Feeling an intense sensation and powerful tenderness in each other's eyes. Jungkook's eyes trail down her naked body. An attractive tanned skin, her breasts mediumly shaped, her hips defined and her cute tummy.

Jungkook: Your beautiful.
He lets out after his hypnotised stare at her body. She was red, like a tomato, and felt like she was on fire under his gaze.

Raemi: I bet you say that to all the girls.
He chuckles, then a finger feels the outline of her jaw, as he speaks.

Jungkook: I told you I've only done it once.
Raemi nods before reaching for his hands and places it on her right breast. He smirks before starting to rotate her hardened nipples. His lips slowly feel her neck, leaving soft kisses as the water hits both of their skins. She lets out heck's of moans, that strengthened the boner on his body.

Raemi: Ah~ Mmm~
Not once did his name leave her lips, and he wanted, no needed, her innocent lips to moan his name.

Jungkook: Say my name, baby girl.
He smirks and intentionally caresses her inner thighs with his long junior. She gasps and loved the feeling of it. His hands slowly slither to her naps again, taking her mouth onto his. Mouths move against each other in a slow but savoured way. Sliding a tongue and exploring her sassy, savage mouth.

Jungkook: Gosh, you taste delicious.
Raemi's cheeks were inflamed at his words and a wave of sensation was felt when he pushes their bodies together.
Jungkook grunts when he feels the girls lips on his strong collarbone. She tried to suck his skin, like he did to her, teaching herself from his actions. It seemed to be working because his body was moving against hers.
Her lips leave his skin, and his gaze was strong at hers. He leaves the shower and returns with a condom. His wet hair was covering his eyes and she had an urge to kiss him all over again. He places it at the tip.

Raemi: J-Jungkook. Your fucking big.

Jungkook: Wow, way to put it.
He laughs and rolls his eyes as she slightly laughs.

Raemi: I'm nervous...
She trails and he grips her hands. Interlocking her fingers with his, and rubs in a circular motion.

Jungkook: I promise, you'll be fine, and I'll stop if it hurts, hm?
She nods and takes in a deep breath. As he pushes himself into her, she lets out a gasp. He slowly pushes fully in and she whines in pain.