Fancy Dinner pt.2

~•~

(a/n: this updates for y'all but especially @saanvigagan! An eager reader hehe)

Seokjin: I'm pig. Oink! Oink!
The whole table bursts out laughing. Everyone was having a good time as they ate and had company with each other.

Taehyung: Hyung, your always a pig.
He says as he places a huge chunk of food in his mouth.

Y/N: The way your eating is too cute.
You laugh and take a picture of his chipmunk-like cheeks.
Jimin was sitting right next to you with his tongue poking his cheeks, his eyes showing jealousy as Taehyung and you interact.

Jimin: I'm cuter though, right?
He asks with an innocent grin and his eyes fluttering. You purse your lips from laughing. Then flick his forehead.

Y/N: Whatever, Park.
Jimin growls to himself, and pushes food with strength in his mouth.

Hoseok: The dance floors open!
Taehyung shoots from his seat as everyone follows along. The songs were a blast and everyone was already sweating from the hyper dance. It was hot in the hall, and even hotter when the chocolate fountain was discovered.

Y/N: Okay, I'm off!
You say and line up for the delicious chocolatey liquid.

Raemi: I haven't had some in so long!

Joy: Strawberries-

Hoseok: Berry! Berry! I looove strawberries.
The girls were weirded out as they see him practically jumping up and down, excited. But found it lowkey cute when his stick was filled with strawberries and lines of chocolate. You grin and take the marshmallows and a few strawberries too. You take a little chocolate and put it on Raemi's cheek.

Raemi: You nearly just started a chocolate fight. But your lucky this is a party and I'm wearing a white dress!
She spits out like a rap and you were lowkey scared.

Joy: How childish.
She says and tuts to herself. However, takes some chocolate herself and puts it on your nose. You laugh and then glare.

Y/N: I can already imagine that beautiful face of yours smothered with chocolate.
You say evilly, as her face starts to make a frown.

Joy: I think... wait- Jimin's here. You two talk! We'll be off.
She hurriedly speaks and takes a pissed Raemi with her, because she was disrupted from her chocolate fantasy. Your eyes widen when you feel a hot breath on your ears. He was right behind you, because you felt his body, and a small hand on your waist.
He slowly whispers, sexily into your ears, as you feel your stomach flip.

Jimin: Can I tell you a secret?
You gulp at his lips as they slowly graze over your earlobes.

Y/N: ...Hm?

Jimin: You look beautiful.
He lets out and leaves a peck on your round cheeks. He then let's go with a smirk, as you feel your heart pounding loudly.
You turn around to him, despite your red cheeks, that he notices and loves.

Y/N: I'm sorry.
You say and cross your arms over your chest.

Y/N: I can't say the same to you.

Jimin: How humble.
He says and grins, softly. You roll your eyes, but then your eyes widen when his body comes closer to yours.

Y/N: Ji-

Jimin: You truly are a feisty woman.
His hands now place itself on your curved hips, as you feel electricity spark through you.

Y/N: H-Huh?
He just smiles and stares into your eyes in a way, you loved and didn't like, because your butterflies were going crazy.