You Smile Like A Bunny

~•~

Zip lining looks fun, huh? But not when it's so long! It stretches across a whole field and even more. You gulp as you watch the others go up.

Joy: WISH ME FUCKING GOOD LUCK!
She lets with a nervous scream. Her petite body steps up the ladder to the mini treehouse were they were launched from.
You give her a thumbs-up.

Taehyung: Don't die, Joy, I've got a flower for you afterwards.
He winks flirtatiously.

Joy: Hopefully. I want that flower, Tae!
She lets out with her face full of anxiety. But smiles down at him, flirting back. It was only joking but Yoongi watched with a cold expression.

Raemi: You'll be fine, girl!

Namjoon: This is approximately Joy's scariest moment.
He grins teasingly and Joy glares down at him.

Jungkook: Scream J-HOOPE, yeah?
He screams up at her, as she nods, with a nervous laugh.
Yoongi had been first and jumped of with screaming his name. The group would do the same because Hoseok gave them hope.
Yoongi gets out of the safety belts and hands it to Joy. They were talking and having fun as normal, forgetting about they're hot make-out.
Joy gets the mini seat between her legs, as he feet were at the edge. The instructor checks all her safety bands and nods.

Instructor: Your all set to go.
Yoongi was about to go down the treehouse, when he hears her heavy breathing. Yoongi's body leans closer to her back.

Yoongi: Hey it's alright. Just have fun.
Joy flinches at the sudden voice whispering right next to her ears.

Joy: Fun, my foot.

Yoongi: It is through.
He speaks.

Yoongi: I'll see you down there. Alive, please.
He winks as she laughs. Joy sighs and closes her eyes, tightly, before launching herself. The wind was fast as she zoomed across the field.

Joy: J-HOOOOPE! OH MY GOD! FUCKING JHOOOOPE!
She screams as the friends laugh till their stomach hurts.
She reaches the end and quickly comes of the mini seat.

Joy: How dumb.
She murmurs to herself still in shock. Joy grabs the long thick black wire and pushes it back to the beginning, for the next person to go on.

Yoongi: You didn't die?
He smirks and she just smiles before leaving a playful smack.

Joy: That wasn't even fun.
She speaks not liking it.

Raemi: It looks so sick.
She scans the long wire, eyes lit up with excitement.

Seokjin: Only Raemi and Jungkook would like this sort of thing.
He rolls his eyes.

Hoseok: Made for each other.
He scoffs with Seokjin. Raemi's eyes look up at them with fire.

Raemi: Gosh, groaning grandmas!
She lets out, annoyed before attacking them both.

Instructor: Right, whose going next?
Everyone goes silent. The friend group probably was the quietest ever right now.

Jimin: Y/N wants to go.
He lets out with an evil smirk. Your eyes widen as your mouth does the same.
You smack the back of his head as he only grins. As you walk ahead, Jimin joins beside you. He smacks your ass as you look up at him once again.