Sexy Lipstick

~•~

You glance over to Raemi, mentally scowling are her. She's been clinging to Jimin for a whole week now. Being her partner in games and sitting with him whilst eating. You were fine with being partners with Jungkook, however, because you two would always win. But you could feel Jimin stealing her away from you.
You huff to yourself and place your palm on your cheeks, playing with your breakfast. Jungkook nudges you and chuckles.

Jungkook: Still jealous?

Y/N: Bro, I can sense more jealousy from YOU.
You point on his muscly chest.

Y/N: Damn, you muscly beast.
He laugh and takes you hand off.

Jungkook: Pervert.
You cheekily smile and look in his direction. You felt a strong glance but as soon as you look, his gaze was stripped away from you. Or was he not glancing in the first place?

-

Namjoon: Get your rackets ready!
You spin it on your finger but it falls and Jin laughs at you. You give him the middle finger and watch as he perfectly completes the spin.
It was midday and the group was in for a march of badminton. It was a free day so you were allowed to do anything.

Y/N: Alright, show-off.
You sneakily get away from them and snake a hand around Raemi's.

Y/N: Come on, let's get into our teams.

Raemi: I'll be with Jimin.
She replies.

Y/N: Wha-? We said boys against girls.

Raemi: Oh right.

Y/N: Yeah, you can't be with JiMiN, now.
You murmur and roll your eyes and follow by pulling her to the court. Joy stands beside you and moves like a tennis player. You laugh at her posture.

Jimin was against Raemi on another court and they were grinning ear to ear at each other.

Jimin: Aw, did you want to be against Jungkookie?
He whispers maliciously.

Raemi: Oh my God, just for that, I'm going to kick your ass!

Jimin: Come on baby, let's do this.
Raemi's lips curve upwards at him and the matches begin.

You watch the boys getting ready and give them the challenging face. You were against Namjoon for the first round.

Namjoon: Your going to win. Damn it.

Y/N: Is my confidence making this so obvious.
You grin as he rolls his eyes.

-

Joy: YAYYYY!

Y/N: OH MY GOD I DID IT!

Y/N: I BEAT FUCKING JEON JUNGKOOK!
Jungkook had his hand crossed with his racket bouncing, and a tongue in his cheek. Along with a burning look at you.

Raemi: WE WON!
The boys were all sweaty and you were ready to apply some sexy lipstick. Which was the punishment for the losing team. You grab your water bottle and settle next to Jungkook.

Y/N: How's Ggukkie?
You push against him teasingly.

Jungkook: Ah, your so annoying.
You take a sip of your water and look around. Your heart skips a beat when a certain pair of eyes were caught staring at you. Jimin's hair messy but sexy and his face sweating in a dreamy way. With those eyes, with a feeling you couldn't decipher.
You choke a little on your water. Jungkook looks at you in concern, then starts to snigger, whilst smacking your back.

Jungkook: Karma's a bitch to arrogant people.

Y/N: Fuck you.
Joy was back from her room and places the lipsticks on the table.