Your Eyes Tell

~•~

Instructor: Draw a portrait of each other. With the person next to you. Good luck.
Raemi hesitantly looks to her right and their eyes connect. Of course the world just had to give me the most awkward partner. She sighs to herself as Jungkook looks away, as soon as he saw her.

You get your canvas and steady it. Then look up at the person in front of you and sigh.

Y/N: Your way too perfect to get right.

Seokjin: Yah, I'll never forgive you if you make me ugly.
He speaks fast and you laugh.

Y/N: I better not end up as a stick person.

Seokjin: No need to doubt my skills, Y/N.

Seokjin: I'm quite good at everything, really.

Y/N: That's Jungkook, there for you.
Seokjin agrees with realisation. You glance over at the awkward pair, readying their artistic equipment. You didn't know what was going on, it's not like you and Raemi were talking as much as you did. Did this summer camp really ruin your friendship? Just because she liked Jimin?

Jungkook: Do you need this paint?
Raemi looks down at her set, then nods.

Raemi: Yeah, thanks.
He hands her the paint tube and as she sets it down, it knocks all the others.

Raemi: Ah, fuck.
She reaches down to grab it but so does Jungkook. They were sitting opposite each other, so they're heads bump harshly and they hiss in pain. They look at each other and chuckle a little.

Jungkook: Idiot.

Raemi: Says you. I could've got it myself.
He just smiles to himself and carries on with his art. Raemi starts with the face outline. She lifts her head back up to capture his eye shape. When she catches him also looking at her.
She speedily looks back at her artwork and feels blood rush to her cheeks.
She gulps. He adds another stroke to her strong cheekbone. Another stroke for her jaw and neck. He was left with facial features.
He states at her face shape. On purpose, without actually remembering the details to add, he just explores her face. Her fierce and sexy eyes, leading to her soft, small nose and to her kissable, kind lips. Her beautiful, long brown hair laying over her shoulders. She really was beautiful.
His lips curved as he realised a red blush on her cheeks. He returned to his art work.

Raemi: Wah, your eyes are so hard to draw.
She grows for the seventh time.

Jungkook: Just cause they're beautiful and detailed.
She glares at him and his lips slowly fell.

Jungkook: Ah, let me help.
Raemi didn't even get a chance to protest, before she felt the side of his body against hers. His familiar, warm, gentle scent made her knees weak. He gestures for her pencil and she surrenders.

Jungkook: Woah, your really good at this. My handsome self is quite perfect and hard to draw you see.
She chuckles and elbows his stomach. He grins brightly and helps her add the final touched to his eyes.

Jungkook: That should do it.

Raemi: Thanks.
She looks up at him. He stares back. Even though they've been staring at each other all this time. She really wanted to see him up close. That mole on his perfect skin makes him so human and natural. Her eyes accidentally flicker to his lips and she coughs to get out of the situation. Jungkook huffs to himself, hoping no one saw.
But when he stood back straight, the whole hall was looking at him. There was only silence and he quickly averts his eyes to the floor.
You laughed loudly and he just glares at you.