Jeon Jungkook Can Do Anything

~•~

The beach was stunningly hot. The campers were all enjoying the sun as they arrive on the sandy beach. Your legs needed a stretch from the two hour drive.
The instructor left the campers and you on the beach, before you started your surfing lessons.

You sit on the sand, legs wide and hands laying flat behind you to hold yourself up.

Y/N: Wah, this is nice.

Taehyung: It's too hot man.

Y/N: Want a push in the water then?
You smirk teasingly at Taehyung.

Taehyung: Not before I do.
He smirks back.

Jimin was being a child. He was practically throwing a tantrum and Raemi was getting embarrassed. He was moaning and crossing his arms from the scene with you and Tae. He hated that you weren't giving a fuck about him and was acting distant once again.
Raemi grows red as people peer over.

Raemi: Yah, idiot, stop it. Your embarrassing me.
She flicks his forehead and glares. She loved Jimin and his heart-to-heart talks but he was being childish.
He just stares at her.

Jimin: Seriously?
He acts offended. He was about to stand up but she pulls his arms down, and he slips on the sand.
Raemi bites her lips in thought, but acts quickly.
She scuffles up his hair and then opens a few buttons on his shirt.

Raemi: Make her crave for you.
Jimin allows the idea to enter and smirks.

Jimin: I was about to kiss you.
She looks at him, disgusted.

Raemi: For my words?

Jimin: Your actions.
Raemi sighs and stares up at him, in annoyance. He realises then shushes.

Jimin: Sorry, rae. I-

Raemi: Jimin, I already told you it's your own feelings, and anyways i don't like you THAT much. And just keep that dicky mouth closed.
She speedily spits out and stands up. She pays all the sand off her and was about to walk away.

Jimin: Hey, rae!
He stops her in her tracks.

Raemi: HUH?

Jimin: If Y/N wasn't here, I'd go for YOU, you know that right?
He lifts his eyebrows up teasingly and smirks. Raemi knew exactly what he was doing and wanted to attack him.

Raemi: JIMIN!

Jimin: No, it's because your kind and deserve the world. Not me.
He says as she approaches him.

Raemi: Wh-whatever.

Jimin: Go get Jungkook, and don't fight this time.
He warns in a joky tone. She gives him a middle finger.

Jimin: DON'T FALL FOR ME AGAIN TOO!

Raemi: THATS IT JIMIN!
She races and chases him. It was hard in the sand and cause of Jimin's speed. But Raemi eventually tackles him down and the instructor arrives back with the surfboards. He looks at them clearly concerned but as usual shrugs it off.
They stumble on top of each other, even more awkwardly and manage to stand up. He giggles cutely.

Jimin: That was weird.
His face was right in front of hers. She turns and his nose was inches away from hers. She sighs and speaks again.

Raemi: I mean, it's awkward for me too.
Jimin was about to speak, but then realised she wasn't talking about... that.