Fucking Adorable

~•~

Last evening, everyone was out shopping. It was a free day without any activities. It was too fun.
Their was yummy cold drinks and shopping till their feet hurt. The boys even did their own buying, but what you were really impressed was a pretty, long skirt you had bought. You were so happy in the morning, as you try the beetroot coloured long skirt with a white blouse.
You tie your hair in a high bun, with a few strands hanging out.
You felt beautiful. For some reason, the first person you wanted then to see your outfit was Jimin.

Jennie: Oooh, Y/N. Who you tryna impress?
A dorm mate in your room spoke out.

Y/N: Myself! I brought it last night. It's sexy right?
She laughs and nods.

Jennie: We got breakfast already.

Y/N: Already?

Jennie: We kinda wooed the guys, it was easy really. We were hungry too.

Y/N: What?
You burst out laughing.

Lisa: Here, I got a chocolate croissant for you.
She winks. You over-frantically gasp and give her a flying kiss.

Y/N: Your the best!
You speak with your mouth filled with food, and then rush to get your phone.
You wave goodbye, before heading to the boys area.
There was a secret way from the back, as you weren't really supposed to be there. You bite your lips as you step carefully towards the back door. The back of the wooden dorm was a little porch with wooden stands holding it up. You knock on the door, and wanted Jimin to open up, as you sent a text beforehand.
You were nervous if any other of the boys opened the door. It mostly would be awkward.

Taehyung: Huh? Who's here?
Shit. Shit. No, Jimin, you idiot! You whine to yourself, as Taehyung opens the door.

Taehyung: Y/N? Morning! What would you like?
You secretly look behind him, trying to find Jimin.

Y/N: H-Huh? Ji-Jimin, called me?

Taehyung: He did?
He smirks and you groan to yourself.

Taehyung: JIMIN YOU HAVE A VISITOR!

Jimin: FUCK! WAIT IM IN THE BATHROOM.
Taehyung and you snigger together. Taehyung watches the men who were still half asleep.

Y/N: Gosh, what sleepy-heads.

Taehyung: Very funny. I know how much of a sleep person you are. I don't even know why your awake so early...?

Y/N: Cause of Jimin??

Taehyung: Wow, Jimin manages to wake you up this early. Must be a big thing then.
He winks and you smack his shoulder.

Y/N: Taehyung! I'd wake up for you too.
You roll your eyes, as he mutters a 'yeah, yeah.'

Jimin: Sorry.
He breathes out, hair still not brushed but fluffy, but his face fresher than new-fallen snow.

Y/N: Hey.
You wave. Taehyung pats Jimin's back before slithering away. He leans on the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest.

Jimin: You called?

Y/N: Yeah! I called you.
You poke his chest.