Min Meow Meow

~•~

Jungkook: I'm craving for you.
Raemi spits out her water, and blinks at him.

Raemi: Are you ill?

Raemi: I mean, I'm cravable but-

Jungkook: I want you.

Raemi: Well then go to sleep.
Jungkook looks up at her confused.

Jungkook: That made no sense.

Raemi: You make no sense.

Raemi: Our friends are fighting and you want... sex?
She whispers the last part. Jungkook ponders for a while.

Jungkook: ...Yes, Raemi. You got me.
He grins as he hovers over her body. She was at her usual spot, on the comfy couch. Squeals were heard, and she slithers away like a snake.

Jungkook: Raemi-ah-
The phone in the room was heard, as he walks over to it.

-

A few days had passed, and here was Yoongi stuck in his room. His eyes peer over at his members, who he didn't force, but they also was just in the dorm room.
Yoongi and the boys had a talk. Then the two girls and the boys discussed both sides.
All in all, it was mostly you who did the work. You missed everyone together happy, so took the first step to fix up the mess. Jimin was soft when you met with him and was determined to bring the lot back together. He had fallen for you even deeper.
Jimin explained your Yoongi his faults, and Joy also felt the tiniest bit guilty. But both still not getting up and talking. It was a normal thing though.

Jimin: Yo, Yoongs. We're meeting at the campfire tonight. You better come.

Yoongi: Why?

Jimin: It's just us boys.

Yoongi: Ah, whatever.
He twists his body away from them, and they smile in victory. As that was 'okay' in his dictionary.

-

A knock on the wooden door was heard, as Jungkook steps into the managers room.

Manager: Ah, Jeon Jungkook. Welcome, son.
Jungkook fakes a smile, before seating himself in front of him.
Raemi was waiting outside, curious as to know why Jungkook was called in.

Jungkook: You called me, Sir?

Manager: How have you been enjoying your stay?

Jungkook: Great.
He peeps out, as the middle-aged man grins.

Manager: Your father is big you know, so we'll take extra care for you.
He grimaces at those words. Hating how his father was feared or too highly respected.

Jungkook: You don't need to...

Manager: Anyways, do leave us a review on our website. If everyone knows the Jeon Jungkook has been here, it'll help a lot.
The manager leans closer and over-excitedly speaks. Jungkook nods, with a bite of his lips, hiding a fat frown.

Manager: I'll be going around for duties now. Enjoy.
The man says and picks up his files before heading out. Politely, Jungkook bows slightly.