Hurt But Closer

~•~

The competitive game continued. It was a draw of 2-2. After your shoot, Jimin had shot both the next goals for his team. You were attracted to the way he was getting so pissed over it.

There was a half time break and you lean your back on the cage, and gulp all the water like a thirsty animal. On the other side, you shamelessly eye Jimin. He was smiling and interact g with his teammates. Sweat sexily dripping down him and his hands constantly running though his hair. You were addicted.
Jungkook coughs next to you, and smirks knowingly.

Y/N: Shut.
You press a lip on his finger and lean closer. He grins and raises a teasing eyebrow, before leaning closer too.

Y/N: The fuck up.
You were about to turn away when he nearly bit your finger.

Y/N: AH YOU CANNIBAL!
You scream frantically, on the other hand Jungkook crosses his arms and smoothly grins at you screaming. He watches you intently screaming at him with the softest smile on his lips.

A whistle blew meaning next part of the game.
D

uring the game, it was fun scoring several times. Well with the help of Jungkook, of course.
One of Jimin's teammate dribbled the ball past you. You hadn't even realised and spin back around to tackle him.

After tackling the ball, you dribble back to your hoop. At the same time, you search for Jungkook, to help get past the defences.
In your trance, you were attacked by Jimin. He had snatched the ball of you and you storm back for your ball. You tackle him and grin victoriously when you had it. But the smile was too fast, because before you knew it your feet toppled ontp his.
As he falls back, you accidentally make the situation worse and lose balance and step right on his ankle. You scream as you fall right on top of your opponent.

Jimin lets out a groan as his ankle feel like they had been bashed forwards and back.
The whistle was blown and you regain your balance after realising you were on his chest.

Y/N: Jimin, I'm so sorry.
You crouch near him and touch his ankle. He hisses and your face was covered with guilt.

Instructor: Okay, Y/N, take Jimin to the nurse.
Jungkook looks up at you and raises a thumbs up, questioningly, you nod. Raemi gazes at Jimin and questions if he was fine.
He smiles hopefully, as you reach for his hand and place it over your shoulders.

Yoongi: Hey! That was the best game ever!
He nearly groans at how good his muscles felt, after a great basketball game.
Joy was sulking as she walks beside him.

Joy: Only because you won.

Yoongi: Baby, you got thrashed.
He smirks and she rolls her eyes.

Joy: I'm your girlfriend, you should've gone easy on me. Gosh.
She sighs.

Yoongi: Baby, I just couldn't.

Joy: Shut up with the baby.
Yoongi laughs adorably at her expression.
Yoongi was distracted however, when he watches you and Jimin limping.

Yoongi: Min, you good?
Joy turns and watches the two of you with worry.

Jimin: I think I'll be okay, Min.
He throws him a thumbs up before you leave.

As you walk, you hear his breath so close to your ears.

Y/N: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so competitive.

Jimin: Hey, then I have to apologise. We were both challenging each other.

Y/N: And I won.
You smirk as he scoffs.

Jimin: How shameless, I'm injured and you still brag about your 'lucky' win.
The two of you chuckle. As you enter, you were met with a bored staff. You let Jimin, carefully sit on a bed, and settle on the chair.

Jimin: Your gonna stay?
He raises an eyebrow. You gaze into his eyes and then purse your lips.

Y/N: Only cause it was my fault.

-

Raemi: Hope he'll be okay.
She murmurs to herself at the court.

Jungkook: I'm sure, Y/N, will take care of him.
He reassures her out of nowhere. She was startled and nervously laughs. Jungkook takes a large breath, his heart squeezing hard as he listens to her laugh so close.

Jungkook: Don't be too worried.

Raemi: That did look painful. He was definitely hurt.

Raemi: You could see it on his face.

Jungkook: As I said, let's just wait. He'll be fine.

Raemi: Stop reassuring me.
She murmurs and walks away. He furrows his eyebrows.

Jungkook: I'm sorry? I thought I was being kind.
He speaks, obviously hurt.
She crosses her arm.

Raemi: Yeah because you were very kind before.

Jungkook: What do you mean?
She scoffs.

Raemi: Now your playing dumb?
Jungkook was taken aback.

Jungkook: Your the one who went of with Jimin and completely stopped talking.

Raemi: You? You didn't even bother to find out why.
She spat back.

Raemj: I don't need you anyways, I like Jimin!

Jungkook: You... what?
He grows even more saddened.

Jungkook: No don't tell me that's true.
He murmurs to himself.

Jungkook: I've been missing you and yearning for you...

Raemi: For my body, huh?
He opens his mouth and was disappointed she thought like that.

Jungkook: No, Raemi. How could you even say that?

Jungkook: But you like Jimin, so what can I do?
He mutters, pissed and storms off. Raemi didn't know why it hurt that he left, because she doesn't like him anymore right?

-

a/n:

im baaaack :)

enjoy.

stay safe

peace out!!!