Kiss And Makeup

~•~

Jimin wanders into the shower stalls. It was so foggy because of the steam and no windows. His eyebrows furrow when he hears a familiar girl singing a tune.
He stops in his track as he sees you. You look at him surprised. You had just finished your shower. A towel wrapped around you and a high towel on your hair.

Y/N: Why are you in the girl showers?
You laugh as he groans. The steam increases and you were about to push Jimin back to the entrance.
Jimin accidentally steps on your toe. You hiss and hold your feet.

Jimin: Sor-
Your clumsy self lost balance and luckily Jimin catches your body in his arms. Your breath hitches as you feel his breath on your bare collarbones. The towel falls from your head and you feel the towel wrapped around your body, slowly slipping.
Jimin feels it against his body, and he holds it upwards for you. His fingers only graze your upperchest skin. He carefully holds it, being respectful about not touching you so much.

Y/N: Haha, thanks...
The steam was able to cover your red cheeks and Jimin's overly red ears.

Jimin: Um... it's fine.
He doesn't let you go, neither do you push away. His skin so close to you that you felt protected, safe and loved. You only prayed that he didn't feel your heartbeat. Because everytime your heartbeats faster it was because of him. You swore you felt his heart... too.
Jimin was about to release his arms but you pull his nape closer. You craved him. You missed him. His scent. His eye smile. You missed Jimin. Your lips swipe at each others, but you leap back when you hear a voice.

Jennie: I can't see who that is... Is that a man?!

Jennie: Yah, pervert, get out!
You only slither away from the crowd, hoping no one saw you. It was Jennie and your other roommates.
Jimin scurries out, not wanting to be called a pervert. His heart was pumping in his chest. From adrenaline and heat. He only smiles a little before going to the right showering stall.

-

The hotel the camp booked was elegant and super posh. You wondered where they got the money from. Then overhead the managers cherishing Jungkook, and knew exactly where they got it from. You sip on your cold drink as everyone was relaxing and drinking.
Your mind was dizzy with those lips. It was only a brush but it made you feel crazy things. The way his arms held you, the way his body moulded perfectly with yours. You closed your eyes and drifted into the scene.

Yoongi: Why the fuck do you look like your having and orgasm?

Y/N: YOONGI! What? No!
You growl at his words.

Y/N: Why are you bothering me, go bother your girlfriend.

Yoongi: She's getting us drinks. Do you-?

Yoongi: Why are you drinking by yourself like a saddo?

Y/N: Yoongi... shut the fuck up, a minute, will you?

Yoongi: Is it Jimin? Where's that bastard. I'll fix him up.
You chuckle at his words.

Y/N: He hasn't-

Yoongi: Speak of the devil.
Jimin arrives with black jeans, with a stylish chain and a shirt with his sleeves up.
You choke on your drink. He instantly looks at you, well everyone was, but you look away immediately. Yoongi starts laughing loudly.
Slowly, he pats your back as you glare at him. You were all at a luxurious hotel, so everyone was dressed up. Even you were, a white blouse and a tight black dress on top. With dangky earrings and a ponytail, followed with some loose curls.