Hot Delivery Girl

~•~

Y/N: It is so fricking hot.
It's been a few days since the forest incident and you were outside under the boiling sun.
The instructor was explaining a game to the campers and you couldn't be bothered because of the heat.
Beside you was Jimin, listening intently but also realising your words. He takes off his hat and places it on your head. You smile endearingly.
He peers down at your precious face.

Y/N: Do I look hot?
You question whilst whispering so you don't get in trouble by the instructor.

Jimin: You look like a hot delivery girl.

He gives a taunting smile, whilst looking ahead and couldn't handle your cuteness.

Y/N: Yeah, cause I deliver love to your heart.
You smoothly let out and he follows with a breathy laugh, whilst he covers his mouth.
You squirm feeling giddy about your words. You grow overly shy and cover your face by pushing the hat on your face. Jimin nearly died of his butterflies after watching you, act so meekly.

-

There was complete stillness. Raemi's hands were sweaty from the awkwardness. She sighs and begins first.

Raemi: This is awkward, huh?
Jungkook looks up at her and softly nods.
The couple have finally decided to talk it out, before any other problem rises when they are finally feeling free and triumphant.

Jungkook: But we've both decided to talk it out. So we should.
She looks into those softened and sweet eyes and begins with her words.

(TIME SKIP)

Raemi: It would help if we take things slow.
His thin lips were in an understanding form and he breathes out with relief. Their misunderstanding was finally free from their shoulders.

Jungkook: I also have another thing to say.
He hesitates but her beautiful amber crystals were peering at him in curiosity and understanding. So he let's his words run free.

Jungkook: I think I'm in love with you. Well, not just like.
He closes his eyes adorably, feeling nervous.

Jungkook: I love you.
His lips slowly curve upwards as he says those words. Raemi's stomach flips and her heart beats loudly in her ears.
She shows him a mirrored smile. Her eyes run down his face to his strong jaw, then to his muscly arms that he used to hold her close with.
And back into his eyes. She clearly made a joke about taking it slow. Her hearts pace was fastening, anticipating hot adrenaline in those manly arms and to feel his hot breath on her.
Him saying those three words made everything even more tempting. She licks her lips and pushed her hair back.

Raemi: Clearly there's no reason to pull back when we know each others tastes.
She whispers in a low and dangerous voice. Her breathing shaky from her unholy thoughts.
Jungkook looks up at her and couldn't help but release a hot smirk.

Jungkook: Right.
He agrees and she let's out a chuckle.

(18+)
Raemi: Oh God, fuck me Jeon Jungkook.
His hands hold the armchairs before his arms were on her waist and lifting her up. Her legs wrap around his slim and sexy waist, as she looks into his eyes. Jungkook takes the first move and leans in for a kiss.
Their lips meet after so long, that Rae let's out a satisfied moan with a smile. Jungkook reaches the bed and gently lays her on the bed.
He reaches for her baggy trousers, and slides them down. His heart beats loudly as she stares at him with sexy eyes. He pulls over his shirt and begins to make out with her. Their lips meet needily, slipping each others tongue and exploring after a long time of being separated.
His hands reaches for her covered clit and he massages it roughly. Raemi moans in deep satisfaction, as he slips in his tongue. Her back arches as Jungkook, pulls down her panties. He teases her by slowly grazing her outer lips.