I'm not drunk, Baby

~•~

Hoseok: Get out the drinks!

Taehyung: You just said-

Yoongi: Just get them out.
He hisses. Yoongi was in desperate need of his alcohol. His cheeks redder than ever and his thoughts filled with Joy.
However on the other side, you and Raemi were huddling around Joy. Joy was grinning like an idiot.

Y/N: Oh my God, she's whipped like frick.

Joy: Mhm.
She says softly and you flick her forehead.

Raemi: Gosh, Joy. What is wrong with you?
She asks and Joy only purses her lips, then let's out a long smiley breath.

Joy: I think I'm in love with Min Yoongi.
She lets out. The two of you smile at her, lovingly. But then yours disappears.

Y/N: Well, no shit Sherlock!
Raemi cackles as Joy glares at you.

-

Raemi wasn't the usual one to be drunk to the highest level. But here she was swaying her head with a grin as she speaks.

Raemi: Oh my! Look how cute you are. She says with an accent and pinches his cheeks. He just laughs, as he sips slowly on his coke.

Raemi: Your such a bunny.
She says and slaps his arms. Then gasps loudly, but ends up choking on her own saliva. Jungkook laughs and then pats her back, as she slowly regains her posture.

Raemi: Your. Arms. Are. So. Muscly.
She speaks, dreamily as Jungkook starts down at her.
It was so hard for him not to kiss her right there and then. She giggles.

Raemi: Am I being too straightforward?
She hiccups and he shakes his head.

Jungkook: Your doing fine. But I think your drunk.
He laughs, and she giggles loudly.

Raemi: I'm not drunk, baby.
Raemi defensively says as she pokes his cheeks.
Jungkook sighs and smiles. This is going to be one long night.

-

The boys were all a little tipsy too. Joy and Yoongi have escaped somewhere. God knows what they were doing, but you had an idea.
Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok were all doing some weird dancing and eating tons of things. You weren't drinking. Never have and never will.
Your eyes look around and you find Raemi clinging onto Jungkook's arms as his face was lit up. Your eyes widen and you let out a laugh.

Jimin: What you doing, baby girl?

Y/N: Your drunk too?

Jimin: Hmmm... I dunno. Maybe.
He shrugs and smiles, his eyes staring at only you. You sigh as he squidges next to you.

Jimin: Wait!
He lets out loudly, out of nowhere. You flinch and slap his arms.

Y/N: Yah, I'm right next to you!
You scold and he cutely giggles.

Jimin: Sorry...

Jimin: But we need to go somewhere.
He says as if determined to go on an adventure. Then, without warning, he holds your wrist and pulls you to his destination.