Switchin' The Positions For You

~•~

The air was cheerful as the campers all joined for breakfast. You bite into a crunchy garlic bread and groan at how delicious it was.
Joy looks back at you shocked and disgusted.

Joy: Why are you moaning?
Your eyes open wide and you slap her.

Y/N: I was just eating. Stop being so dirty.
You two snort out in laughter and then quieten when others stare.

Jungkook: You eat like a baby.

Raemi: Oh, shush. How do I-
Jungkook reaches to her lips and wipes the chocolate Nutella off. Raemi's whining comes to a halt and she grows red, when Jungkook licks the chocolate off his fingers.
She clears her throat and looks everywhere but him. Jungkook found her action cute.

Namjoon: Alright, lovers calm down.
Jungkook grows shy because of the fact one of his hyungs saw his actions.

Jungkook: You could've just pretended you didn't see that.
Rae chugs down her drink, hiding her embarrassment. The table just laughs at the new couple.

-

For the last few days, the campers were practically fighting to win. There was an announcememt of winning a 100 pounds (a/n: im not sure what it is in won), if you have the most badges for your achievements in camp. The camp obviously was able to fo this because Jungkook's father put in a good word and they got funds.
So here you were playing basketball with the other campers, trying your best to get many badges. Your heart pounds as the ball was thrown to you. With all your skills, you bounce the ball across the court and shoot!

Y/N: Ay, that was kinda cool, right?
You smirk to one of your teammates as they cheer.

-

Jungkook: I mean, your more than welcome to go, but imma watch you.
Rae swivels her body and face Jungkook, with a hand on her hip.

Raemi: You do that, baby, but I'm not letting my period stop me from winning £100.
She smiles determined. Jungkook was head over heels for the look in Rae's eyes.
He slithers a hand around her waist.

Jungkook: Let's go then.
He looks down at her with a smile which she mirrors.

-

When you see Rae joining you, you scream for her to join your team. She obliges and you two play the best game.
Jungkook sits on a nearby chair to watch and watches Jimin passing by with a drink in his hand. Once Jimin sees Jungkook, he joins him.

Jimin: What's going on here?

Jungkook: My girlfriend is playing basketball so I'm watching.
He smirks up at his hyung.

Jimin: I swear if your teasing me about Y/N- I'll-

Jungkook: You'll what?
Jungkook hugs his chest and mockingly looks up at him and asks.

Jimin: Drop this drink on your face.
He says with gritted teeth and Jungkook chuckles at his reaction.

Y/N: Hey, pass it here!
You smoothly take the ball and pounge to your hoop. You were about to shoot right in, but the other teams defense was fierce.
You miss your shot and frown.