Silver Spoon

~•~

The next morning was relaxing as you bite into the sausage and chips. In your special room, there was a kitchen but neither of the friends were bothered to cook in the morning.
You chat lightly with each other, enjoying the food more.

Y/N: Do we have much today?
Raemi nods and finishes the food in her mouth, before speaking.

Raemi: Mhm. An activity in the morning, then free time and lastly a campfire night.
She grins as those words escape her mouth. Your leg kicks her under the table.

Y/N: I knew you'd love this.
You let out as your lips curve up, cockily. She rolls her eyes but had a soft smile on her face.

Raemi: Nah, really. I needed this relaxation.
She grins and stretches her arms. As you look at Raemi, a figure's head has turned to look at you. You catch his delicate eyes, peering over at you, and immediately get butterflies at the soft smirk on his lips.
You quickly look away and mutter.

Y/N: He's looking at me.
Raemi secretively peers back at the loud table containing 6 guys.

Raemi: Oh it's nothing.

Y/N: He's hot.
You let out and she rolls her eyes.

Raemi: Your obsessed with boys.

Y/N: Hot boys.
You add with a grin, as Raemi makes a face of being disappointed not surprised at your words.

-

Raemi gives you a look of annoyance. You were taking forever to get ready for the next activity, getting to know one another.

Raemi: Hurry up, bro.
She whines at the door, already putting her shoes on.

Y/N: Raemi, babe, do my boobs look alright?
Raemi lets out a long sigh.

Raemi: Yes they look hot. Now let's get going.
You smile in content, loving to annoy her, you push up your breasts once more before leaving.
Raemi stops suddenly, and your body smacks into hers.

Y/N: Why'd you st-
Your eyes grow at the crowd watching attentively, at the large limo that drives up to the pathway. Raemi crosses her hands over her chest.

Raemi: Watch the bit when a hot guys comes out. But he's a bastard. A rich, cocky guy. Then the crowd will go crazy. And you, but your more mature than them, of course.
You nudge her and smile sweetly.

Y/N: Hey, that's the best compliment you've given me.
Raemi laughs as you laugh along. Then the sleek, black door was opened by the driver. Then out came the young, rich, handsome Jeon Jungkook. Whispers and talks began, your eyes were practically hearts as you stare at the young man. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, his father being a successful CEO, that he'll inherit soon. Everyone on the campus was already in love with him. You were already throwing of ways to win over his heart. Surprisingly, Raemi was curious too. He didn't look like the normal fuck boy at the same time he didn't. He looked hotter than the sun, but had angelic features like his innocent doe eyes, Raemi noted.
This was shocking because Raemi was the type to choose personality but fell for Jungkook's looks already. You, however was just playing around these days, flirting and having fun before goings serious later on.
Jungkook had his attention on his friends, however. You recognised the 6 boys at the table and joined with Jungkook with friendly bro pats. As the rich male walked along with his mates, his eyes had fallen upon Raemi's innocent ones. But quickly looked away afterwards, you make a shocked face at Raemi.
She shrugs, and you nudge her.

Y/N: Oooh~ someone has an eye on you.
You wink and she shakes her head, quickly.

Raemi: Nah, just out of respect, Y/N.