"I'm Only Joking"

"Relax Fred, She's only joking" Ginny says smiling

We finish up the rooms and Throw the old bedding in the fire and watch it burn. Lupin and Tonks work in the basement and George helps Angelina in the kitchen. Fred helps in the kitchen and I sit with Ginny in the living room while we burn all the old sheets. Ginny starts yawning and she rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I put her head on my lap and brush the hair from her face as she sleeps.

"Fred wants to know when you want to leave" Angelina says

I look at my watch and think

"Lupin and Tonks are almost done with the basement, so whenever you guys finish" I say quietly

I rest my head on my hand and close my eyes until I feel Ginny starting to shake. I open my eyes and see her still asleep but tensing up.

"Ginny, it's okay. You're dreaming" I say stroking her cheek gently

She calms down and sleeps peacefully. Fred comes and sits down with us while everyone else finashis what they're working on. About an hour later Lupin and Tonks come up from the basement and leave us to finish up.

"Alright, we're done" George says sitting down next to Fred.

I pick Ginny up and we all go to the car. I lay Ginny on Freds Lap in the passenger seat before running back to lock the door. I fly us back to the burrow and we sneak in quietly.

"Where have you been?" Ron asks when we come in

We all just smile and go to the couch. I lay Ginny down and sit with my head on Freds legs.

"Tired?" he asks

"Yeah, a little" I answer closing my eyes

I feel Fred playing with my hair. After a few minutes I fall asleep on his lap, thinking that this is where I wanted to spend the rest of the short life I had left.