The one with the names

"How long have you known?" He asks

"Almost a year. I wasn't supposed to tell you but I thought you should know" I answer

He sits back in his chair, I think he is in shock but I can't be sure.

"Cedric, you okay?" I ask

"Yeah, its just this is a lot to take" He says

"I know, but you'll be fine" I tell him

"I need some time, I'll see you around" He says walking out

I sigh and get up with my bag. I walk down the corridor to the great hall where the tables are being set and I sit at the Slytherin table staring at the pattern as I wait for everyone to come in and sit down. Malfoy was the first and only person to come in and sit down. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh loudly.

"Cousin why are things so difficult all of a sudden?" I ask

"Because we know things we shouldn't. It'll only get harder for you since you entered the tournament" Malfoy tells meas a few people start coming in

"Do you think Bellatrix knows about me?" I ask not moving from my position.

"No. She doesn't know about you, and hopefully it stays that way for a while. My mum suspects something about you though" He tells me

I see Fred walk in with Ron and Harry. I get up and say goodbye to Malfoy before running over to Harry and Ron.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" George says stopping me

"C'mon Georgie, I just need to show him" I say

I look over at Harry, Ron and Fred, they seem mad but George won't let me over to them and I know they can hear me.

"I told Cedric" I say

"You did What?" Fred asks walking towards me

"Harry can I sit?"I ask looking at him

He nods and I go sit down next to him. He looks at me frustrated.

"Why did you do it?" He asks

"Because I need to make sure that I don't loose anyone else" I say before grabbing his hand and only showing him the tournament

I pull my hand back after we see Cedric die. I look at his reaction and he goes pale like he's seen a new ghost. I wait for him to say something but he doesn't and then dumbledore starts the feast and everyone eats. I turn around and look at the Hufflepuff table to find Cedric staring at me confused. I smile and he looks away quickly

"I put our names in on the same piece of paper so that we can go in together. Or if you don't want to do a task I can take your place. And I know your mad at me Harry but this is the only way to make sure no one gets hurt" I say as Dumbledore gets up. 

"I'm not mad at you. I know you want to help but this is crazy" he whispers as Dumbledore stands and turns down the lights.

"You might not be mad Harry but I am" Ron whispers

"Why are you mad?" I ask

"Harry's is my best mate and you want him to risk his life, I think I have every right to be angry" Ron whisper yells at me. I ignore him and listen to Dumbledore.

"Well the goblet is almost ready to make its decision. I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come up to the top of the hall, walk along the staff table, and go through the next chamber" - he pointed to the door next to the staff table - "Where they will be receiving further instructions"

The flames inside the goblet suddenly turned red as sparks flew out, sending a piece of parchment to spew from the center. Dumbledore caught the parchment in his hands and stood next to the now blue-white flames as a light to read the name.

"The champion for Durmstrang" Dumbledore said with a strong clear voice. "Will be Viktor Krum"

A storm of applause erupted all throughout the hall as Viktor stood up and walked through the doors after shaking hands with dumbledore. The clapping and cheering died down and we all watched the goblet turn red and spit out a piece of burnt blue parchment. Dumbledore opened it and read

"The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour"

Everyone cheered and Fleur followed the same path Victor took. We all waited for people to settle down. The hogwarts champion, more like champions were next. The goblet once again turned red and threw out a piece of parchment. Dumbledore caught it and smiled.

"The Hogwarts champion", he paused "Is Cedric Diggory"

We all cheered and I watched as Cedric walked past professor moody. He nodded to me and I nodded telling him I knew what was coming next.

"Excellent" Dumbledore said as the last of the cheers died out. "Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count on all of you including the remainder of students from our visiting schools, to give your champions' every bit of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real-"

Dumbledore suddenly stopped speaking and it was clear to everyone in the great hall what was distracting him.

The fire in the goblet had just turned red again. Sparks were flying out of it. A long flame shot suddenly into the air, and borne upon it was another piece of parchment. Automatically, it seemed, Dumbledore reached out a long hand and seized the Parchment. He held it in out, staring at the names written upon it. There was a long pause, during which Dumbledore stared at the paper in his hand and everyone started at Dumbledore. And then Dumbledore cleared his throat and read out - Elissabeth and Harry Potter. I looked at everyone before I shot up from my seat and walked towards him. Stopping in front of him to collect the paper, He held it out for me to take and I did. I turned around waiting for Harry.

"Harry Potter" Dumbledore yelled

I saw Hermione push Harry forward and people started commenting on how we weren't 'of age' I rolled my eyes and grabbed Harry's arm, dragging him into the room behind the mysterious door. I let go of Harry when we got to the room and saw Cedric, Fleur and Viktor standing in front of the fire. Suddenly I heard the professors shouting as they all ran down the stairs. Dumbledore Grabbed Harry by the sholders firmly

"Did you put your name into the goblet of fire, Harry?" Dumbledore asked nearly shouting

"No" Harry said calmly

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" He asked

"No" Harry said impatiently

"Ah, but of course 'e is lying!" Madame Maxime said

"He could not have crossed the age line" McGonagall said stepping in. "I am sure we all agree on that-"

"Dumbly-door must 'ave made a mistake wiz ze line" Maxime said, her thick accent starting to confuse me

"It is possible, of course" Dumbledore agreed

"Albus, you know perfectly well you did not make a mistake" Professor McGonagall said angrily. "Really, what nonsense. Harry could not have crossed the line himself, and as Professor Dumbledore believes that he did not persuade an older student to do it for him, I'm sure that should be good enough for everybody else"

I look at them disappointed that they're only worried about harry

"Mr. Crouch... Mr. Bagman" Karkaroff started "You are our- er- objective judges. Surely you will agree that this is most irregular"