The one with the prank

I wake up first at about six thirty in the morning and I get dressed in the outfit for the prank. I change my hair and Facial features to look more like Bellatrix Lestrange before walking up to the common room to find Draco, Blaise and Goyle dressed like their fathers

"Well look at you. I think we all look good as our parents do we not?" I ask

"I hate this hair" Draco says

"Well what do you think?" Pansy says from behind us, dressed as her mother.

She had long Black hair and a dark green dress with short sleeve so you could easily see the death eater mark on her arm.

I lift up my sleeve and show her the mark, the boys do the same.

"Shall we?" I ask opening the door leading up to the main hall.

Everyone walks up the stairs slowly and I peek my head out of the door and lead them into the great hall where The dark mark is hanging on each of the banners and the hall is a bit darker than it normally is and I there is snake wrapped around the podium Dumbledore uses. I touch it and it feels so real.

"Oh my heavens, Albus Look" I hear a shrill voice let out from behind us.

I smile at Draco and we both look at the other kids that were standing next to us. Pansy nods and I turn around first, Doing a strange walk that I have watched Bellatrix do many times during my short visit during christmas. I do the walk and stop a few feet away from Dumbledore and McGonagall. I see Fred and George standing behind Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I let out a small laugh and Pansy comes over and rests her arm on my shoulder, I see Blaise trying to hold back his laugh. He looks at me and we both start laughing hysterically.

"Lucius, control your followers" Dumbledore says

Everyone comes in and sits down at their tables and start to eat. I let a squeal as we all hear a scream come from the Ravenclaw table.

"Ms Clearwater, what seems to be the problem?" McGonagall asks

"There's a snake in the Milk jug" She cries

I start laughing and I let out a small snort like Bellatrix usually does and I look at Draco for approval, He nods and looks back towards the table were Dumbledore is now holding a small gardener snake. We hear a few more screams come from each of the tables and I loose it completely. Blaise and I start dying of laughter.

"Miss Lestrange would you kindly shut up" McGonagall says seriously.

I look at her before turning to Draco and whispering something in his ear.

"The Marks, tell them about the marks" I whisper before walking to take the snake from Dumbledore.

Draco says something to Dumbledore about the Death eaters taking students here. Dumbledore gets everyone's attention and asks that they all show him their arms. Everyone raises their arms revealing the dark mark tattoos that I gave them. I let out another small laugh and McGonagall pulls out her wand and sends a stupify at me and I block it. She tries a few more times but I continue to block sending a few of my own spells at her, which deflects perfectly.

"Minerva, that's enough" Dumbledore says

"I can't do it, this is just to funny" I say

"Not yet" Pansy whispers to me 

Draco says something to Dumbledore and he Laughs, I turn to look at him along with everyone else in the great hall. I hear a bunch more screams and a few of the Gryffindors laugh as they pick up the snake.

I start telling the snakes to come to me and they all slither towards me and I pick a few of them up and they wrap around my wrist. I let out a small his as one of the ones with no teeth bites me, It still hurts.

"Alright now can you tell them Lestrange" Draco says smiling

"You see Professors, I decided that before my time was up I was going to cause as much mischief as I could. My amazing Slytherin friends here came the Idea of the death eater takeover. You all fell for it , better than I could have imagined really. The tattoos are fake, I hexed them so they'd move, they all come off in the shower. Everything here is fake, The tattos, the banners, Even our outfits" I explain before changing my hair and face back to my normal self. I smile as I look at the Surprised looks on each of the professors faces. I hear a clap from the Gryffindor table and I turn around and bow.

"You played your character all too well ms Potter" Dumbledore tells me

"Believe me professor, I know there are pieces of her inside of me but I'm not going to ever be like her, I can promise you that" I say

Each of the Professors burst into laughter as Dumbledore changes everything back to normal. I See Snape giving us a small applause for our little performance.

"I have to say that was one of the best stunts I have seen in a very long time" Dumbledore says as we sit down.

We all get cheers and McGonagall transfigures a piece of paper into a a small trophy with each of our names on it. It says best prank at Hogwarts, I take it and smile.

"Trophy case?" I ask Pansy

"Right next to the quidditch house cup" She answers