The one with the concern

"Can I ask you a question Love?" He asks

"That's a question Fred" I say smiling to myself.

He laughs a little and then sits up, pulling his feet to his chest and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"When Pansy said that Bellatrix was your mum, was she telling the truth?" He asks

I don't say anything and he rubs my shoulder lightly

"You can tell me anything you know that, right" Fred says

I turn around and climb on the couch and look at him.

"I heard some rumors about it in the Slytherin common room so I asked Lupin Because I figured he would know" I say

"And what'd he tell you?" Fred asks

"He told me that Bellatrix was my mother. He said I was born in azkaban before she lost what little sanity she had left. The potters were supposed to adopt me as their own but when they died, Sirius was going to take me in. He got sent to azkaban and I was sent to live with Andromeda Tonks. I wasn't supposed to find this out until I was sixteen, But Malfoy heard everything and we found out we're cousins so we decided to tell people we fought a lot and broke up instead of telling everyone the truth" I say

Fred just looks at me, not saying anything

"I didn't want to tell anyone because I'm scared they'll think I'm like her. I don't want to lose anyone because of this. Harry would never talk to me again if he found out and I don't even want to think about how Ginny will react" I say starting to cry.

Fred puts his feet down and pulls me closer to him. I lay against Fred and cry into his chest. He runs his hand through my hair and just holds me. I stopped crying and just lay there. I sit up a little and get up to walk away but Fred grabs my hand stopping me.

"Where are you going?" He asks worried.

"To turn in your work and grab my stuff from my common room. You should take a shower, you've got blood in your hair" I say as he plays with my bracelet from his sister.

He lets me go and sits up slowly. I watch him try and stand up, He's about to trip when I rush to his side and help him. I help him upstairs and he gets in the shower and I sit on freds bed looking out the window. George bursts into the room and I look at him completely zoned out.

"You alright Lissy?" He asks. "Where's Freddie?"

I snap out of whatever was going through my head and I look at him.

"Fred's in the shower, would you mind staying with him for a bit so I can go grab some of my things and turn his papers in?" I ask

He looks at me closely

"Have you been Crying? Tell me who did it right now and I'll go blow their eyebrows off" George says seriously

I laugh a little and look at my feet.

"I Was having a talk with Fred and I got a little emotional, I'm fine though. He should be out soon" I say walking to the door.

I rush down the stairs and grab the papers Fred and I did before rushing out of the common room towards the classrooms. As I give the teachers the papers they look at me confused.

"These are Fred's assignments" I tell them all.

All the teachers looked at me with a pleased smile. When I turned all the papers in I went down to the slytherin common room to get my stuff. I walk in and get a bunch of dirty looks. I see Pansy on the couch with a black eye. Snape looks at me without saying anything. Everyone stares at me as I walk to the stairs.

"If I catch you looking at me again I'm going to punch you too" I announce before walking up to my bed.