The one with the dragon ride

"Well you best be off then" Hagrid says excited

I nod and Charlie leads me to wherever he has the dragon. I see the dragon Cedric fought in the first task.

"The trick is to let them get used to your smell and your touch" Charlie says

I reach my good hand up and let the dragon smell it before I put it on the dragons head.

"This a female dragon, right?" I ask

"How can you tell?" Charlie asks in response

"Well this dragon is larger than most other dragons it's breed, and it's more aggressive, The Swedish Short-Snout actually has less human killing to it's name then most other dragons" I say

"Very good. Do you know the most dangerous breed of dragon?" Charlie asks

"Supposedly it's the Hungarian Horntail. But personally I think the most dangerous is the Peruvian Vipertooth" I answer Walking towards the dragons back. I stroke the wing joint carefully, observing the scale pattern.

I climb up onto it's back carefully and pet the dragon's neck. I let out a breath as I grab the reins and the Dragon spreads its wings out.

"Easy girl, It's alright. Nice and slow" I say rubbing the dragon's neck.

The dragon flies up above the tree tops and sores around the Lake I see our reflections in the water and I yell happily as we soar above the Castle. I hold the reins tightly as We circle around the Castle again. I look down to see groups of kids gathered around to look up at us. I smile as we fly back towards were Charlie was. I pull on the reins and we land carefully.

I climb down carefully and walk over to where Charlie is now standing with Bill, Lupin and Tonks. I walk towards the dragons head and drag my hand along as I walk. I stand in front of the dragon's face and rub circles in between its eyes, Smiling as I do.

"You really like Dragons?" Tonks asks Nervously

I nod and step away from the dragon as one of Charlie's companions comes to take the Dragon back to its cage near Hagrid's hut.

"She seems to be well educated and she knows how to handle them correctly. I'd offer a job with me but she's got a month before everyone's going to think she's dead" Charlie says

I look at him shocked, I then turn to Lupin and Tonks.

"You told him?" I ask

"Bill and Charlie are members of the order. They know what's happening" Lupin answers

"Do Molly and Arthur know the plan?" I ask

"No Mom and Dad know that you die but we all made a decision without them. I did convince your family to let you spend a few weeks with me in Romania. Studying dragons more, and maybe even raising your own" Charlie says

"And I can go right?" I ask looking to Lupin and Tonks.

"Black is still if-ie about it. She seems like she could handle it though" Bill says to tonks

We all walked back towards the castle as we talked about Dragons and all kinds of magical creatures. I see Fred and George running towards us.

"Charlie, Guys there was a dragon flying around the castle did you see it?" Fred says

We all nod and they look confused.

"You saw it?" George asks

"I was the one riding it" I say smiling

Fred looks at the adults behind me and I hear a group of footsteps retreating behind me. I turn around and see them all walking towards the great hall. I turn back to Fred and George.

"how'd you break your arm?"

Fred looks at me and asks again

"How'd you break your arm issy?"

"I fell" i answer quickly

"Really, is that what happened?"

"Yes, I was...I lost my grip and then I just...I fell, so" I say

"Did you fall?" He asks

I don't say anything not knowing how to respond

"Or did you let go" Fred says like he knows what happened

I look at George waiting for him to say something but he doesn't. Instead he grabs Fred's arm and pulls him away and together they walk towards the great hall. Leaving me alone.

I walk towards the doors slowly when suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders and three other voices behind me.

"You really got on that thing?" Blaise ask slinging his arm around my shoulder as we all walk into the hall.

"Of course, you thought I'd give that up, never" I answer

I see Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Angelina and Katie looking at me and the way Blaise has his arm around my shoulder. I roll my eyes and refocus on the conversation between my group of Slytherin friends. We sit down at the table and eat as we talk about our plan for the prank on the teachers.

"We could change their hair color" Goyle says

"That's been done already, we need to do something that everyone will remember" I say

Pansy and Draco look at each other as if they had the same thought.

"Death eaters" They say together

I look at them confused.

"We give everyone a fake tattoo of the dark mark, and we change the castle to look like it got overtaken by death eaters, you can dress up as bellatrix, I'll dress up as my dad, Pansy can be her mom, Blaise can be blaise and Goyle can dress up as his dad. Lissabeth you've got the artistic ability, draw the mark and give one to everyone, we can sneak out to set up the decorations tonight. And in the morning all hell breaks loose" Malfoy says.

"Can there be snakes?" I ask

"Duh" they all reply

"I'm in" I say borrowing a piece of paper from a kid behind me at the Hufflepuff table.

I quickly draw the dark mark from memory and lay it flat on the table. I get approval from my four friends and I make a few hundred copies and stand up walking to the front of the Gryffindor table. I grab a stack and hand them to one of the guys sitting there.

"Hi" I say

"Hey" the boy replies

"So I'm throwing a party tomorrow and these stickers here are your ticket in. Give one to everyone for me?" I ask

"Of course" He says winking at me before standing up and walking around his table handing out the stickers.

I walk to the next table and tell them the same thing. I listen as each table tells the sections about the party and the stickers everyone nods and takes a sticker putting it their pockets. I go to the ravenclaw table and find Penelope clearwater, the head of house.

"Hey Pen" I say

"What do you want Potter?" She asks looking at her book

I set a stack of stickers on the table in front of her book.

"I'm throwing a party tomorrow and the only way in is to wear these stickers on one of your arms. Pass them out to your house and tell them" I say

"Fine but if I get in trouble for this-"

"You won't, I promise. Pure-Bloods honor" I say before walking back to the Slytherin table

I sit down and Look down the table at everyone whispering about the stickers and the party. I give everyone a high five with my good hand and we finish breakfast before heading down to the common room. I flop down on the couch next to Pansy and Draco, who are talking about their costumes.