The one with the Worry

I pack a bag full of clothes and fill my bookbag with all my drawing books and class books in case I get bored while Fred's asleep during the day. I grab my stuff from the bathroom and throw it in with my clothes. I walk downstairs and everyone's still looking at me. I give Snape the note from Dumbledore and walk out. I go back up to the Gryffindor tower and go in the boys dormitory to check on Fred. I put my Stuff under his bed and sit in the window while I wait for Fred and George to get out of the bathroom.

"Hey love could you hand me my sweater from my trunk?" Fred says peeking his head out the door.

I open his trunk and see a bunch of different sweaters.

"Which one?" I ask

"The Maroon one" He answers.

I grab it and hand it to him before sitting back down in the window. I can see The owlery from here and I see all the different colors flying around. I smile to myself.

Fred and George come out of the bathroom and look at me confused.

"Where's your stuff, Love?" Fred asks

"Under the bed. I just grabbed clothes and a few books" I say, still looking out the window.

George grabs my hand getting my attention. I look at him and Pull my hand away scared. Fred and George look concerned.

"Tell us," George says knowing that something is bothering me.

I look back out the window at the snow falling.

"I'm just worried about the holidays. I have to spend four days in the same house as someone who's supposed to be my mother but isn't and then there's Voldemort. I just don't know what I'm going to do and It scares me to think about it but I keep thinking, what if it isn't Harry that they want to kill, What if it's me and I'm walking into one of their traps" I say pulling my feet to my chest.

Fred sits down next to me and grabs my hand.

"If you're scared then don't go. Just come straight to the burrow with us" He says

"But I have to go. Malfoy already told his parents I'd be there and it's either Malfoy manor or home with Andromeda, and to be honest I don't want to go home. Snape will be there and so will Crabbe and Goyle, so I guess I don't have to worry to much" I say

"Well you don't have worry about that for a while, christmas is months away" George says

Fred tries to stand up and He almost falls again but this time George caught him and they went downstairs to the common room. I wait for them to leave the room before I turn to change into comfier clothes. As I go to put my shirt on Someone walks in. I turn to see who it is and I feel really bad because it's George and he looks totally mortified. He comes in and closes the door and Stares at it till I get my shirt on.

"Are you wearing a shirt now?" He asks with his head on the door

"Yeah" I answer, throwing my robes into my bag and sliding it under the bed before putting my slippers on.

"Fred asked me to ask you if you could get him another muffin, I have to head to class but Ginny should pop in any second now" George says as we walk down the stairs.

I Put Freds robes on and walk to the couch