The one with the big game

As I change Angelina from the Gryffindor team tries to be friendly with me

"Do you know anyone that smells like Vanilla Treacle Fudge and Strawberries?" She asks

"That's the exact smell of my perfume, Why?" I ask confused holding out my perfume bottle

She smells it and smiles

"Spray that on yourself before you go out and walk past the weasleys" She says smiling to herself

"Okay, why though?" I ask

"Because your what Fred smelt in his Amortentia yesterday" Angelina says laughing

I look at her expressionless.

"Are you serious?" I ask

"Yeah and Ginny told me you smelled him" She answers

I nod as Flint pounds on the door yelling my name. I spray my perfume on my hair and robes before walking to the door

"Good luck" Angelina says as I walk to the door

"You too" I say as I walk out

I walk past Fred and George on my way to the Slytherin Entrance to the field. I hear Fred whisper something to George as I wait for Flint to lead me out to the field. I see Angelina in the corner and she mouths 'Did He notice'. I point to Fred and George whispering and we both laugh causing Fred and George to look at us. I smile before following Flint out onto the field for a quick game run.

It was one of the biggest quidditch games of the season: Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Both Fred and I had been equally nervous and excited. We were both on the teams, him as a Beater and me as a Slytherin Seeker. The match had been going well, the Slytherin team was falling behind in points and I was looking for the snitch. Although Gryffindor was slightly ahead, it all depended on who caught the snitch. I was concentrating hard on getting the Snitch before Harry. I looked over to where Fred was.

Just as I turned to him, I saw the Slytherin beater aim a bludger straight at him. He wasn't quick enough to react and the bludger hit him straight in the chest, knocking him off his broom. I watched in terror as he tumbled towards the ground below. I saw the snitch following him and Chased after.

I flew straight down to him, Catching the snitch before I got off my broom and ran over to him. I knelt beside him and put a hand on his face.

"Fred?" I tapped his face slightly, hoping his eyes would flutter open. "Fred?" I pleaded again. "Oh god." I stared at him, willing him to open his eyes and show me he was okay.

Slytherin won but I wasn't in the mood to celebrate. George and I headed straight to the hospital wing to find Fred. When I got there I hoped he'd have woken. But he hadn't. George had sat with Me for the first few hours but he needed to finish some work so he left me with his brother.

"It's okay, Lissy. He'll wake up soon." He gave me  a swift hug before leaving.

Fred still hadn't woken when Ron and Harry came in. They asked me if I wanted to go to dinner but I simply replied I wasn't hungry. Nerves were eating away at me and I couldn't bear to leave Fred in this state. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the wind tapping on the window. Madam Pomfrey made me go back to the dormitory, I looked at the time, it was nearly four o'clock and I could feel my eyes fluttering, pleading to be shut. So I gave in and soon enough I was consumed with fatigue and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, got dressed and ran out of the Slytherin common room. I stopped by the Great Hall and grabbed a piece of toast and a muffin before running to the Hospital Wing.

When I got there I smiled widely with the piece of toast in my mouth. Fred was sitting up in his bed, talking to Madame Pomfrey. He was extremely pale and had dark circles on his eyes. He turned to me and his eyes immediately lit up and he mirrored my excited smile. Once I reached his bed, Madame Pomfrey walked away and I bent down to his level, taking the toast out of my mouth as I sit down next to him

"Morning, love. You look awful" He whispered softly, his voice slightly hoarse.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I hadn't looked in the mirror this morning but I knew it wasn't good.

"I could say the same thing to you, Fred" I sighed. "I'm so glad you're okay, I was so worried, I hardly slept at all last night."

"Libby," Fred started, bringing his hand to my face and stroking it tenderly, "I'm fine, you don't need to worry."

"Okay." I replied, leaning into his touch.

"Besides," He said bringing his hand down, "you can't get rid of me that easily." He smirked.