The one with the nightmare Pt.1

I place Malfoys hands in the right positions on the piano while the guys explain the game to me.

"What happens if Harry gets the Snitch before I do?" I ask while showing Malfoy what notes to play.

Malfoy tries to play but keeps messing up. He gets frustrated and pounds on the keys. I flinch and he looks at me sadly

"I'm fine. You have to be gentle and patient, it takes time to learn. I can show you, look" I put my hands in the proper positions and play 'Fur Elise' for him to watch the way I move my hands and where I put my fingers.

Malfoy plays along with me and slowly figures it out. I let him play on his own while I rest my head on his shoulder. He keeps playing and I get up to look at the plan for the game.

"All you really have to do is worry about the Snitch. We'll cover you and make sure you don't get hurt. Also try and keep it clean, Gryffindor has a way of making us look like cheaters" Marcus says

"Yeah, I get it. Look, Harry's my brother and I know his weaknesses. If everything goes according to plan we'll win" I say getting irritated that they think I don't know what I'm doing

I get up and walk towards the stairs. I hear Marcus and Cassius start coming after me but Malfoy stops them. I smile as I walk into the girls dormitory and unpack my stuff. I hear a knock on the door as I finish making my bed.

"Come in" I say as I go through my trunk looking for my magical creatures book

Malfoy walks in holding my book. I look at him nervously and he steps back a little.

"I'm sorry I just get nervous sometimes. It's because of my aunt she has these episodes where she's nice and then she screams at everyone the next minute. It also doesn't help that I have anxiety. I get jumpy and uncomfortable when people yell" I explain sitting down on my bed.

Malfoy sits down and hands me my book. I smile as I put it back in my trunk and we go down to the others. We all go over the game plan for tomorrow's game and I start to get tired.

"I'll see you guys later I need to take a nap" I say before getting up

"We'll talk about this later, Just be ready for the game tomorrow" Marcus tells me

"I got this alright. I know the plan and I know how to get around Harry, we're going to win, trust me" I say walking up to the dorms.

I fall down on my bed and fall asleep. I dream about the battle and I see Fred's death so clearly.

Fred and Percy back into view, both of them dueling masked and hooded men. Harry, Ron and Hermione run forward and help: jets of light fly in all directions and the man dueling Percy backed off, fast: Then his hood slipped and they saw a high forehead and streaked hair-

"Hello minister!" Percy bellows, sending a neat jinx at him, causing him to hit his knees in pain and discomfort. "Did I mention I'm Resigning?"

"You're joking, Perce!" Fred shouts as the Death Eater he was fighting collapsed under the pressure of three separate stun spells. Fred looked at Percy with glee.

"You actually are Joking, Percy... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were -"

The air exploded and we all were sent flying through the air. I crashed into another wall and for a second when danger felt temporarily at rest, my world was torn apart. Harry and Hermione get up and I follow them to where Fred, Ron, Percy are.

"No, No, No!" someone shouted. "No Fred No"

Percy was shaking him, and Ron was kneeling beside them. Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still spread on his face. I kneel beside Percy and Hold Fred's hand and brush the hair from his face,crying.