The one with the first Kiss

"You've got chocolate on your face" I say laughing

He wipes his face on his sleeve and looks at me. I laugh and wipe his face with the sleeve on his robes.

I take the robes off and throw them on the chair closest to us as Fred starts eating a third muffin.

"You really like muffins, huh?" I ask as he takes another bite

"Mhm, my favorite. I like strawberry best but chocolate is amazing especially when they are fresh out of the oven" He says

I laugh a little and he smiles while he finishes. I put the basket back on the table and look at him.

"You've got chocolate on your face again" I say, licking my thumb and rubbing it off.

Fred smiles at me as I do and I stare into his beautiful brown eyes not caring about anything else but him and that exact moment.

Fred puts his hand on my cheek and Kisses me gently. I don't know what to do or how to react so I let him kiss me and I kiss back. He pulls away and looks at me smiling. I laugh and run my fingers through his crazy red hair as we lay on the couch and watch the fire.

"I never said it but congratulations on the quidditch win. Never in a million years did I think that Slytherin would win" Fred says resting his head on my chest and stretching his legs out.

I let him lay on me and I just play with his hair. Eventually I start thinking out loud

"Fred what is your mum going to say when she finds out we kissed?" I ask

"She'll probably start planning our wedding or something crazy like that" He answers

"What will George say?" I ask

"He'll say that you two are totally insane. No Slytherin would ever date a Gryffindor"

I look up and see George standing behind the couch looking at us

"Hey Georgie" Fred says, not moving

"You two are cute together though. Mum will be happy one of found someone to put up with our nonsense" George says, sitting down in the chair next to us.

"Don't you have a class you need to be in?" I ask

"Yeah, Oh Harry's looking for you. He and Ron are bickering about something, said you might know something about it" George answers

"When you see them tell them I'm here and they can come up during lunch" I say yawning.

George went to class leaving Fred and I alone. Fred got up and I helped him upstairs so he could use the bathroom and I went back downstairs till he needed me. I lay down on the couch and close my eyes for a few minutes until I feel someone sit down next to my feet. I sit up and look to see who it was.

"Fred?" I ask confused

"Just me, Love. Don't worry" He says laying down on the opposite side of me.

I get up and grab a blanket from the closet. I wrap it around me and Lay down on top of Fred and close my eyes. Fred plays with my hair and I start to fall asleep listening to the sound of his heart beat slowly.

"Love your falling asleep" Fred says quietly

"Mhm" I mumble half asleep

He laughs a little before He falls asleep himself. I wait to make sure he's asleep before I fall asleep completely, wrapped in Fred's arms.