19- Leo

"Leo I know your in here," the monster said again.

Leo swallowed. The monster was getting impatient, and Leo knew it.

"I guess I'm just going to have to find you my self," the monster said.

Leo peaked through the crack of the bathroom stall. The monster just looked like a regular person except for his eyes, one was brown and one was blue.

The man wore a pinstripe suit and a fedora. The suit had a logo of some kind of school on it, but Leo couldn't make out the words.

Leo knew he had to act, but he didn't know how. Gods of Olympus, he was stuck in a bathroom stall with a sharply dressed monster blocking the only exit.

Leo needed to contact Calypso for some backup, but he doesn't think it's possible to start an Iris message in toilet water.

Leo started rummaging through his toolbelt. "C'mon tool belt," he said. "All I need is something that blows things up." All Leo could pull out was a couple fish tacos and bolts.

That only meant one thing. He was going to have to use his wits...and is fire powers. Which is going to end in a disaster.

"Hello there," Leo called out.

"Leo Valdez," the monster said. "How kind of you to greet me before I eat you."

"Oh I didn't mean you," Leo said. He had no idea where this was going. "I'm talking to my friend. His name is...Carl."

"Where is this Carl?" The monster said. "I must capture him too!"

"You totally should. But good luck catching him. He's invisible," Leo said as he slammed his hand against the stall door. "Uh oh! I think Carl just unleashed his secret weapon!"

"Where is this-" then the monster stopped. "Leo Valdez I know this is a trick. And I know where you are hiding."

Leo bit his lip. He couldn't die now. For gods sake, he's beaten Gaea, freed Hera, build the Argo II, and now he's going to be killed by some business guy with outrageous eyes. Then Leo got an idea.

"Fine!" Leo said. "Kill me! I'm in the second stall to the right!"

The man snorted with pleasure as he walked over to the stall next to Leo's. The man opened the door and Leo peered over his stall.

"Leo Valdez!" The man shouted. "Is this a trick?"

"Yes," Leo said. "It's also a trap."

Suddenly flames bursted out of Leo's hands and nailed the man right in the face. Leo bolted towards the exit.

"Calypso!" Leo screamed.

"Excuse me sir!" A cashier yelled. "No running in the-"

"Can it sister!" Leo yelled as he ran up the escalator and hid behind a rack of grey t-shirts. "Calypso!"

"I'm over here Leo!" Calypso yelled. "And help!"

Leo spotted Calypso near a rack of women's shirts, knife out, facing the man.

"I found Carl! I found Carl!" The man screamed. "Now to die along with your friend Leo." Suddenly, the man started to grow talons, his tailbone extended into a long scorpion stinger. He kept his human head, it just doubled in size to match his lion body.