18-Percy

"Hey Percy," a female voice said. "Are we ready to-"

"Oh my gods," a male voice said. "I swear if he got my younger sister pregnant-"

"Don't worry Malcolm, they have shirts on that's a good sign," the girl said.

"James told them not to have too much fun," the boy said.

"Malcolm, cool your metal, your sisters not pregnant," the girl said.

"How would you know?" The boy said.

"Gods," the girl said.

Footsteps got louder and someone shook Percy's shoulder.

"Hey Percy get up we have a big day ahead of us."

Percy slowly opened his eyes and he was faced with Nyssa and some blonde Athena kid behind her.

"Hey guys what's up?" Percy said yawning. Gods, Percy was seriously tired. He couldn't fall asleep at all last night. He kept on thinking about Annabeth.

"Percy," Annabeth said, beginning to wake up. "Is it morning yet?"

Annabeth's eyes then widened. "Malcolm! What? What are you doing here?"

Percy got out of bed.

"Get showered," Nyssa said. "You smell like Pegasus poop."

Percy rubbed his eyes to help him wake up more.

"Thanks," Percy said. "I always appreciate being called poop."

Percy exited the cabin and headed for the showers, leaving Nyssa, Malcolm, and Annabeth behind.

After Percy took a shower and pulled on some jeans and a shirt. he then returned to his cabin.

"You ready to roll?" Nyssa said standing up.

"Yeah," Percy said. "But how are we going to get to the east river?"

"You have a drivers license don't you?" Nyssa asked.

"Yeah," Percy said.

"Then I guess your taking us," Nyssa said smiling.

Percy hasn't driven in nearly a year. This was going to be a fun experience.

***

The drive wasn't that bad, except for the fact Percy almost crashed two times.

Now the three sat on Hippocampus just below the shipwreck of the Princess Andromeda.

"The ship is right below us," Nyssa said pointing. "Percy, get ready to use your powers."

Percy nodded as he slipped into the water. The coolness of the waves refreshed him. He was perfectly dry, but Nyssa and Malcolm weren't.

Percy channeled the water making air bubbles surround their heads.

"Where's...the...ship? I...can't...see...anything," Nyssa said slowly. Her eyes were wide with amazement as she said each word.

"Down there," Percy said pointing downwards. A fuzzy outline of a golden-colored ship sparkled about 10 feet below then.

"Come on," Malcolm said swimming down.

"Be prepared for anything," Nyssa said. "We don't know what's down there."

Percy slowly swam downwards, Nyssa and Malcolm trailing behind.

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Percy asked.

"Anything," Nyssa said. "Blueprints, magical items..."