2- Leo

Finding a parking spot for a bronze dragon was hard enough. Meeting fire-proof ninja harpies...well, Leo could probably say he was in Tartarus at the moment.

Festus laid right outside the window of a small Burger King. Leo hoped the mortals saw Festus as just a large, stray dog and they would leave him alone.

Calypso looked down at her "hamburger."

"So this is what people eat these days?" Calypso asked sounding disgusted.

Leo nodded.

"It's not really what I've eaten..." Calypso said her voice trailing off.

Leo would of went to a more decent restaurant, but the fiery explosion on Half-Blood Hill burned most of his money.

"Calypso," he said. "Is there anything I can do to make this easier?"

Calypso shrugged.

Leo looked around. People were eyeing Calypso strangely. He looked at Calypso and realized that she must have seemed odd.

She was dressed in an old women's tunic and she looked almost godly, oh and the fact that she was with a small, grimy elf who looked like he was just in a fire, which he just was.

"Calypso," Leo said. "After where done with lunch and stuff I think we might need to get you more...er...modern clothes. Things you wear, compared to the things people today wear isn't really..."

Calypso put her hand on Leo's shoulder. Her touch sent shivers down Leo's spine.

"I get what your trying to say," she said nodding.

"Hey it's not Halloween yet," some kid said who walked up right to the table.

Leo looked up at him. His hair was red like fire and was dotted with freckles. His face was chubby and he looked about 12.

"Yeah so?" Leo asked.

The boy put his knuckles on the table.

"Do you mind?" Leo snarled.

"I'm just wondering okay," the boy said putting his hands up in defense. He pointed to Calypso. "I'm mean, why would you be dressed in a Greek tunic?"

Leo wasn't exactly the hot head of the group, but this kid was really getting on his nerves, and when he gets angry, or upset flames tend to erupt from his hands.

"Um...?" Calypso stalled. "It's for a play."

"Yes!" Leo nearly screamed. "We just came from the theater!"

The boy narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is the play about?" He asked.

Leo's face dropped. "Um... It's about..."

Leo racked his brain. He's never been interested in plays. Never in his life. Then he thought of a perfect one.

"It's about a repair boy...who gets knocked out after a fight and...he meets a beautiful girl...but the girl doesn't like the boy because the boy is ugly so the boy leaves but the girl misses him...so he vows to find her again...or else...he...um...dies."

The boys expression softened. It look like he almost was interested in the play.

"What happened?" The boy said.

"What?" Leo asked.

"What happened?" The boy said again. "I mean...did the boy find the girl or did he die?"

Leo swallowed. "He found her."

The boy nodded. "Well, have fun." Then he turned around and walked away.