24- Annabeth

Soon after Piper left, Annabeth's cabin mates came pouring into the cabin.

Her blonde-headed siblings sprawled out along the cabin, listening to music, reading books and sleeping.

"Hey Derek," Cynthia said. "Pass me a coke."

"Sorry," Derek said. "We ran out. The Stolls forgot to get some yesterday."

"Oh, well I'll just ask Malcolm-" Cynthia paused. "Where is Malcolm?"

Annabeth perked up from her architecture textbook. Should she tell them? But what if they go tell Chiron...

"I think I saw him, Percy Jackson and some brunette girl...she was um...the temporary Hephaestus counselor..." Derek said snapping her fingers and scratching his chin.

"Nyssa?" Jameson suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah," Derek replied. "They were leaving camp."

Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked at Derek, wide eyed.

"I have no idea what they were doing, but they're obviously pretty stupid- no offense Annabeth," Derek said.

Annabeth shrugged. "Go on," she replied.

"That's it," Derek said. "All I know is he went with Percy and that girl somewhere."

"Well, they're going to get kicked out of camp if we tell Chiron right?" A little 9 year old Athena girl, Myra, asked.

"Correct," Derek said.

"So we should keep this a secret," Jameson said.

The cabin nodded in agreement.