45- Annabeth

Annabeth and the rest of the campers crammed together in the tight cabin. Weapons clanked against the stone walls and marble counters.

A warm, inviting smell of cooking carrots and onions filled Annabeth's nose, making her stomach growl. When was the last time I've eaten?

The first room was a kitchen. A sink, stove and oven sat on the far right of the small room. A small wooden table sat in the lower right corner, right next to Annabeth.

Farther into the house was a living room and a small staircase.

Everyone sat shoulder to shoulder, attempting to squeeze into the room.

"Hi Juniper!" Percy said waving his hand to the green skinned girl cooking on a small stove.

Juniper turned to Percy and waved to him.

"So what do you guys need?" Grover asked sitting on a rickety chair.

"We need to find bunker 9," Percy replied. "It might hold the secrets to find Leo."

Grover nodded. "So what do you want me to do?"

"We don't know how to get there. We need a tracker."

Grover thought for a moment. "I think I've stumbled across it before, but I don't remember where it-"

"Hey guys, it's sunset," Jake interrupted, peering out the window. "We need to leave now if we want to reach bunker 9."

Annabeth diverted her gaze back to Grover. "Will you help us?" She asked.

Grover glanced at Juniper, who was still cooking on the stove.

Annabeth heard laughter upstairs. Probably his kids, Annabeth thought. She really missed Grover, but they've both been so busy.

"So will you help us?" Nyssa repeated.

Grover stroked his chin. "Why not? I think I have a way to find it."

The demigods cheered, running out the door like a pack of wild animals. Annabeth laughed, running with them, escaping the heated cabin.

Hey guys, small chapter, I know.

It's just I've been having some writers block, so if I update slower, it's not that I'm bored of the book, it's just I have writers block and is busy with my life outside watt pad (Anna has a life? How surprising!)

~Anna