Coming Home

I was in the mental ward for about a month, Ricky visted me every time he could. Kian postponed the wedding for a while to make sure I got better. Against my wishes Jenn postponed her wedding for longer to wait for me claiming, "I need my best friend with me as I walk down the isle."

Ricky walked into the mental ward and I was finally dressed in my normal clothes. I felt a bit happier but I still felt guilty about marrying Kian. Ricky grabs my bag and kisses my forehead, he grabs onto my hand and I look up and smile at him. I guess to Kian it was unbearable to see his fiance getting out of the mental ward so Ricky came. We check out and walk to his car, he opens the door for me and then gets in himself. Before he puts the key in the ignition he looks me in the eye and pulls me in for a kiss. He touches our forheads together and he whispers, "I love you Isla...I don't care about Kian or Lia right now."

Even though we are super close to eachother I don't want to look him in the eye. Yes I did love Ricky and yes I did love Kian. He kisses me once more then starts to drive, the whole car ride was awkwardly silant. We pull into the drive way and I walk into the house to see everyone sitting on the couch silantly waiting for me. Jenn turns her head and next thing I know she's pulling me into a big bear hug. I hug her back for once and I feel her back heave as she starts to sob. She lets go and smiles at me.

"I'm so glad your better now." She says happily. David is sitting on the couch lookng at me sadly, he gives me a weak smile and turns back to his cigarett box he seems to be obsorbed in. Kian walks up to me and just stairs, then he smiles, picks me up and twirls me around. He lets me down and pulls me in for a passionate kiss as Ricky walks in with my bag. I could tell he stoped for a second but then made a joke.

"Woahh Kian I know she's your fiance and everything but calm down wait for the honeymoon!"

Kian lets go and laughs at Ricky. If only he knew what was going on between us.