Dance with me

At five everyone piles into the car and we are on our way to the fancy restourant.

Once we get their and are escorted to the table Ricky and Lia anounce how they are now a couple.

Ew.

I'm sitting by Kian and he keeps trying to grab my hand under the table. I keep refusing and hitting him. We all order wine and once it comes I can tell Lia and Ricky are doing some interesting things because Lia keeps giggleing and telling Ricky to stop.

Again Ew.

We all start sipping our wines and Jenn takes some instagram photots. Right now I don't really care how I look. Connor desides to say something right out of the blue, "I feel like such a 7th wheel because Lia has Ricky, Jc had Jenn, Kian had Isla and I have no one!"

I almost choke on my wine and say, "Kian and I! You have to be kidding!!"

Kian squirms a little and unbelevingly says, "Pfft yeah me and Isla! That's halarious!"

Connor shrugs. Kian abrubtly gets up and walks to the bathroom.

When he gets out of earshot I whisper to Connor, "What's with Kian?"

He laughs nad says, "He's obviously in love with you!"

Aparently everyone heard that and Jenn says, "You really didn't know?"

I shake my head and start to blush...stupid me for having this crazy blushing problem. Lia gives me a devios smile and says in her silky voice, "You to should tottaly date!"

Before the conversation continues Kian comnes back and we soon get our food.

But this time I let Kian hold my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------

When we get to the club me and Kians hand are interlocked. We make our way to the bar and Jenn and Jc go to dance. Ricky and Lia well...they're probably making out somewhere.

Kian smiles and kisses my head. He orders me a drink our hands still intertwined. When our drinks come we go and sit at a sucluded spot at the corner of the club. Kian smiles at me and shyly says, "Isla...I've really liked you for a long time. Well ever scince Ricky introduced us really, and I was wondering-"

I cut him of by dragging him to the dance floor.

And thats all I remember of that night. Kian and I dancing then us going to his place.