Mom

After what happened with me and Ricky I felt guilty. I was cheating on Kian, sweet little Kian. I woke up before Ricky and quickly put my clothes back on and ran into my room to see Jenn sitting there glaring at me. I silantly shut the door and say, "Hey Jenn..."

She keeps giving me a dirty look and says, "Stop leading on Kian if you don't love him tell him. If you love Ricky tell him so he knows. I'm done with your bs Isla you are hurting Kian, I'm telling you this in the friendliest way I can but you need to stop."

Why would Jenn say that to me? I mean...I guess I was kind of leading Kian on, maybe I was just using im for cheap love and not telling Ricky how I really felt. I still felt hurt by Jenns words. I can feel the tears in my eyes again. Lexis words came back to my head,

"Are you still a little cry baby like in highschool?"

Maybe Lexi was right I was a cry baby and I wasn't apretiating everything people were doing for me.

I just nod my head and Jenn gets up to giive me a hug. "I'm sorry if that hurt you but you just need to relize it. Oh and I know what you and Ricky were doing last night. You forgot me and Jc bedroom are right next to Rickys." She lets go and gives me a funny smile then she leaves the room.

I flop on my bed and sigh. How could I tell Kian that I was in love with Ricky? What about Rickys baby? So many questions were running through my mind when I hear a knock onn my door and David walks in.

"Mom and Dad are here."

I jump up, no no no no no. I didn't want this confrontation to happen as much as David didn't want it to happen. David gives me a sad smile and holds out his arm. I link arms with him like we did as a child and we walk down the stairs together.

My mom was sitting downstairs with my dad next to her. I put on maybe the fakest smile of my life and my mom jumps up to give me a hug. I hug her back, she smelled like alcohol and drugs. Thats my mom for you I guess.

She holds me at arms length smiles and says, "You've grown so much darling!"

I could tell that was fake, she moves over to my brother and hugs him as my dad walks over to me and gives me a hug. He smelled like womans prefume, and not my mothers. The smell made me sick, it was like rotten strawberrys and vinilla. I smile at him and he gives me an angry look like he knew I smelled the other woman on him. We all sit down and start to talk, but then it went sour. They started yelling and screaming at each other. I made them leave, and I wasn't more relived.