Fire and Ice

I pushed him away and whispered, "Get out."

He grabs my face so I can look him in the eyes and he whispers, "I'm so sorry...but you know that I really do Isla...but I don't knnow if I like you like that."

I push his hand off of me and put my beats back on and lay down. I feel like balling my eyes out. Ricky walks out and shuts the door silantly behind him. I feel one tear trickle down my face then more and more. They came like a flood. Why did Lia want to hurt me so bad? It's not like I told Jc to break up with her.

I hear another knock on my door and Jenn walks in. I take off my head phones and sit up. Jenn smiles and says, "Lia just a jerk."

I nod and start to laugh.

Jenn stands up and confidently says, "Wipe off that makeup and we are giving you a makeover."

I laugh and say, "Like Ricky would care."

Before I could say anything else she starts digging through my closet. She picks out probabley the sexiest clothes I owned.

Between laughs I say, "Do you really think I'm going to be wearing that!"

She nods her head with self assurance. "Change."

I roll my eyes and sluggishly walk to the bathroom. I change and look in the mirror. I did look hot and my noramly drab light brown hair looked pretty amzing. I smiled and walked out. Jenn motions me to my makeup desk and starts to do my makeup.

When shes done she smiles and says, "Lets go downstairs and show you off!"

Jenn and I make our way down the stairs and everyone looks at us. A few more people are over like Conner, and Kian. Everyone goes silant and looks at me. I guess this was a big inprovement from my frumpy sweaters. Finally Conner busts out with, "Dang Isla you clean up well! What's the occasion?"

I see Lia roll her eyes as shes sitting in Rickys arms.

Jenn smiles as she sits next to Jc and says, "We are all going to go to dinner tonight."

This she never told me. Oh well I guess.

Ricky smiles and says, "I know just the place!" He grabs his phone from out of his pocket and starts calling some fancy pants restourant. I sit down next to Connor who hasn't really dated anyone ever scince he came out.

After Ricky got off the phone and told us our reservation was for 5 Jenn anounced that we would go to the club after.

Great.