Wedding Part 2

~~Oh girl look at that it's a time jump and Valentines day ;)~~

A lot happens in a year.

Like me and Ricky were getting married, Lia and David were dating, Kian and Andrea got back together, and Jc and Jenn were finaly planning their wedding.

The craziest thing was Addis is already one and is so much like Ricky.

I woke up to Lia, Jenn, and Andrea jumping on my bed screaming, I shoot up and they scream, "Your getting married!!"

I smile to myself, my dream was finnaly happening. I was getting married to my best friend!

We all jump out of the bed and start doing our hair and makeup, we didn't make apointments because Andrea wanted to do all of our stuff. After that we all change into our dresses. It was spring so I had my dress be a bit more laid back then my one with Kian. The colors were green because that was Rickys favorite color.

After were all dressed we go to the venue which was a very cute succluded springy place. I walk to the building where we were going to do the first look. I walk through the little opening of the brick house and see Ricky talkinng to little one year old Addis. I smile and sneak up behind him. I tap him on the shoulder and he shoots around stands up and kisses me. He lifts me up as he kisses me and puts me down, I start to laugh and Ricky grabs my hands and gives me the warmest smile on planet earth. I see little Addis run over in his little chubby toddler legs and hug my legs. I start to laugh even harder and pick him up. He starts to hug my neck and Ricky hugs us and it turns into one big group hug.

After all of that happens it's time for me to get married. As everybody walks down the isle before me I can start to feel tears. I can't believe this day is finaly here, I wipe my eyes as David hooks my arm and kisses my cheek. I smile up at him and he asks me, "Are you ready?"

I nhd my head and David smiles down at me and we start to walk down the isle. I see Ricky with a huge smile on his face and some tears in his eyes. It was like everything was going in slow motion. This was the best day of my life. The ceramony was beautiful and it went off without a hitch.

At the reception Ricky started singing Dance with me Tonight by Olly Murs. We started to dance and it was so sweet. After all of this we got on our plane to Hawaii.