That Girl

Lia...words can not describe my feelings for that girl.

After her and Jc broke up two months ago shes had her eye on Ricky. Then when Jc nad Jenn started to date she flipped. Now she thinks that if she starts to date Ricky it will get them back or something. I don't get it.

As me and Jenn walk down the stairs Lia gives us her demon smile and says in her silky "I'm so inocent voice","Hey guys! What do you want to do today?"

Jenn doesn't say a word and walks past her to sit by Jc. I say nothing because I really don't want to talk to her.

She looks at Ricky, smiles, and says, "So Ricky you wanted me to do the girlfrend tag right?" She looks back at me and flips her hair.

I've never wanted to punch someone more in my whole life.

He nods and says, "Are you ready to start?"

She nods and I get up to help set up the light for filming.

I help behind the scenes to make up for disapointing Ricky by not being in any videos.

They start filming and as Ricky starts saying one of the questions Lia desides to kiss Ricky. I look down because I see that Ricky isn't fighting it. When they stop he smiles and says, "That will make a great thumbnail."

I shake my head and run to my room. I can not take this anymore. I out in my headphones and start to listen to music. I guess Ricky and Jenn don't really care because they havn't come barging in yet.

After about 30 minuets I hear a knock and Ricky walks in. This will be painful...

I take out my headphones as Ricky sits at the edge of my bed. I looks at me and says, "Why did you run out?"

I shake my head trying to hold back the tears. He can't know that I've been in love with him, it will be the end of our friedship and I can't have that happen.

I look at him and say, "You should know..."

He looks me in the eye and chokes out, "And it hurts that I don't know whats wrong or whats going on in your life right now."

I couldn't tell if he was lying or telling me the truth. I stand up about to walk out but he grabs my arm and pulls me back on the bed. He looks me in the eye and leans in and kisses me.

Now this was new. It was magical, it was beautiful, it felt like sparks went everywhere.

He lets go smiles and says, "I guess this is a perfect time to tell you me and Lia are together now..."