One Last Time

I knew I would have to answer that question one day, and I was dreading it.

I look Kian in the eyes and see that he's tearing up...he really did love me even though I was so tarrible to him.

"I don't know Kian..."

He gives my a look of just pure pain. "Isla you know...I know...everyone knows. You love Ricky and not me. Was that night at the club just a pitty date anyway? Were you just depressed that your perfect Ricky was not going to date you?"

I shouldn't even say anything...I deserved this. I just nod my head and he just looks at his feet and whispers, "I'm sorry Isla but I really loved you. But now I see that you don't love me. I can't believe I was about to marry you to. I've been talking to Andrea and she agreed that I should just tell you how I feel, and I think that we just need to breakup....for good."

I didn't even start to cry...I understood his reasoning. I lied to him....I lied to the man I claimed I loved, and I don't know if I could ever forgive myself.

"You love Andrea don't you?"

He nods and smiles at me a little, I give him a little smile back and pull him in for one last kiss. It was one of those sad but passionit ones that always happen in the movies when a charcter has to go off to war or move. But Kian wasn't going off to war or moving...he was just leaving. We brake apart and he gives me one last smile as he walks down the maternity ward hallway to Andrea who was waiting around the corner. I see him give her a huge hug and they kiss. I smile, he deserved Andrea and I knew she made him happy.

I turn around to see Jenn and Jc walking down the hall to the room with their hands interlocked. I smiled at the sight things seemed to be getting a little bit better...until I remembered what was going on in the room I was about to walk into. Addis was predicted to die tonight and Ricky would probably stay with Lia because when you have a child that bonds someone more than anything. Before I could open the door I start to feel sick. I run to the bathroom and throw up, by now it was about early morning. One thought poped into my mind, morning sickness, pregant. I try to shake the thought off of my head as I wash my hands and face. It can't happen...but then again a few weeks before the wedding me and Kian...

Crap.