A big train car

Everything started to crash and burn.

Kian seemed to distance a little...I know again. Ricky was haanging our with my brother David and my family was coming very soon.

On top of that I decided to start a youtube channel out of the blue. I only had about 1 video which was an intro and I was getting so much hate on it I wanted to take it down. But I didn't because Kian told me to ignore it...that's easier said than done.

I walk out of the kitchen with an apple in my hand and look out the window. It was someone from my highschools car.

I had only graduated about three years and I was always bullied. But then Ricky started to get popular and they pretened to like me to get to Ricky.

It was Lexi Devon. Comeing to the door click clacking in her heals. To bad she still had the same car from highschool. I look down adn see that I dropped my apple. I hear the door bell ring and feel like I can't move. David and Ricky come down the stairs and see that I'm not getting the door. I give David "The Look" that he knows means only bad. Ricky runs to get the door and opens it. If only I could see his face.

I hear Lexi's whiny voice tell Ricky hello. I finaly move to run into the kitchen so she doesn't see me but she walks in right when I try to pivit away.

"Omg Isla!!! I missed you sooooo much baee!" She click clacks her way to me and David and air kisses my cheaks.

This is freaky.

"I just wanted to see how you and the gang were you know scince you live with O2L and stuff!" She flips her hair and smiles at Ricky. I don't even smile at her I just say, "What do you want Lexi?"

She gives me an inoccent look and says while twrling her hair, "I just wanted to see my highschool bff!!"

I give her a disgusted look. "You didn't like me. You told me we wernt friends. You made fun of me. Because of you I wanted to die. Ricky was my friend not you and don't you dare think trying to make it up with me will make you famous. Leave here I don't want to see you ever again." I flip her off and walk into the kitchen so i wouldn't have to look at her again.

I hear some whispering going on then Lia walks into the kitchen. She grabs two beers and I give her aa weird look. She was pregnant. She looks at me but then turns away and doesn't give me a second glace. She walks out to where Lexi was probably freaking out. I hear a door slam. Ricky and David walk into the kitchen and Ricky lets out a big sigh.

"I gues Lia has a new best friend."