The Kiss

The whole day me and Kian just sat on the couch watching old cartoons. It was amazing.

But the hard part would be telling Ricky. He probabley already knew because I wasn't home all of today.

I waked into the house whitch has strangley silant. I called, "Ricky! Jenn! Jc!"

I get no answer. I walk upstairs and look in Rickys room, and guess who he's with, Lia. Their clothes were strewn across the floor I try to not scream but I just walk out slowly and run into a hungover Jenn. She looks at me and loudly says, "Where were you?"

I pull her into my room not wanting wake up Ricky or Satens apprentance. I shut my door firmly and Jenn looks like she's about to kill me. I smile and her eyes light up like she was never hungover.

"You were with Kian wernt you!" She says agan very loudly. I run over and cover her mouth then nod my head. She rips my hand off of her mouth and replies with, "But what about Ricky?"

I sit down and sigh. "That's just it...I don't know if I still like Ricky. But Kian is such a sweet boy and....I just don't know what to do Jenn."

"Follow your heart and your gut. That's probabley some of the best advice I can give you."

She hugs me then I hear a knock on my door. It opens to a Ricky in nothing but sweatpants. He looks at me and Jenn and groggely says, "Isla can I talk to you...alone?"

Jenn sighs, gets up, then walks out. Ricky sits on the bed with me and says, "Where were you last night?"

I try not to say somthing not wanting to explain what me and Kian did last night. Ricky grabs my hand and asks, "Remember when we kissed?"

I nod. How could I ever forget? Ricky leans in and starts to kiss me. It starts to get very heated. But before anything could happen Ricky pulls apart and whispers, "Not right now."

I look in his eyes and whisper, "I'm dating Kian now."

He pulls me back in for a kiss. It felt magical but what about Lia? More importantly what about Kian?