Heartbreaker

That weekend with Ricky was probabley the best weekend of my life. But it ended everyone came back and Lia became sudenly attached at the hip to Ricky. Kian seemed to talk to Lexi a lot, but he also remembered me when ever I would come over to his place.

I was sitting on Kians couch watching some Say Yes to the Dress. Kian sits next to me and kisses my head. I hadn't told him or anyone about what happened between me and Ricky. Kian jumped up off the couch and yelled, "Let's have a picnic!" I laughed and jumped up with him.

"Of course babe!!"

We linked arms and he brought me to his car, we got in and he turned it to our favorite radio station. The song that came on was Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds. I laughed under my breath at how ironic this was. When the coures came on Kian looked at me as we were driving down to our favorite little park and we started scream singing it. When the song finnished we were in the little parking lot and me and Kian burst out laughing. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. He was so sweet and I would have to tell him what was going on or Jenn would kill me. I decided last second that I would tell him today.

He sets up the blanckits and puts the picnic baskit on the blackets, we sit down and he pecks my lips.

"I love you so much Isla." He smiles at me and caresses my cheak.

I smile and reply with an easy answer, "I love you to Kian!" At least I think I do.

I reach into the picnic basket to grab something to eat, but I feel nothing in their. I give Kian a weird look and he winks at me. I tuch my hand to the bottom and feel a small cold object at the bottom. I look in the basket and see a ring. I pick it up and look back at Kian who is on one knee.

Oh my gosh. He smiles at me and asks the one question I was hoping he wouldnt ask.

"Isla Marie Peters I know we havn't been dating that long and we've had our ups and downs but I really am in love with you. Today I would like to ask you a life changing question, will you marry me?"

My hand flew to my mouth as I looked down at the ring in my hand. Poeple were crowding around us saying, "Aww" and "How cute!"

I couldn't just say no, so I said a very risky word.

"Yes."