Dead

A/N If you do not like depression or may be triggered by this chapter please don't read. Message me if you are ever having problems with depression because I love all of you babes so yeah... -Kayla <3

It has been a few months since Kian proposed and we were going to get married in a few months. Same thing with Jc and Jenn, also Lia started showing and she couldn't hide it anymore. The worst part her and Lexi were bffs and she kept flirting with David, and he didn't make her stop.

I was falling into a depression and I didn't know how to stop it. My life was great I was getting married to someone from O2L my best friend asked me to be her maid of honer and I was starting to get noticed on my youtube channel.

But something was wrong. Since Lexi was at the house almost every day I kept thinking about high school about how I didn't do anything, how I just sat their doing nothing.

Gah what was wrong with me. I got sucked out of my thoughts after looking at my clock and seeing it was around 3 am. I sighed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and just strated silantly crying. I didn't really love Kian and now I was going to be his bride I didn't want this! Kian wasn't for me and I was going to break his little sweet heart and I couldn't do it! I couldn't freaking do it! The tears started falling faster and faster. I slid to the floor feeling like I wanted to rip my hair out.

My crying started to get louder, but I made sure it wasn't loud enough for people to hear. What about Ricky? I had him cheat on me and he's going to have a freaking baby! I couldn't take it.

I started doing something I hadn't done since I was a teenager. I grabbed a wine bottle and a knife. I sat on the kitchen floor and took a shaky drink of wine. If I couldn't brake it to Kian or Ricky myself I was just going to die. I started to glide the knife across my wrist and started to cry more. Why did I let myself get to this. I take another big sip of wine and start crying again. I make another cut and take another drink, I was done with this. I say a final prayer, I havn't done that since I was a child.

----RICKYS POV----I walked downstairs at about four because I woke up and felt uneasy. The light was on, someone must be down their getting a midnight snack sounds like something Jc would do. I turn the corner to see Isla in the corner of the kitchen in a pool of her own blood and an empty bottle of wine next to her. I was shocked at first than relized what was going on.

I screamed, "Jc, Jenn, Lia, David come down here Isla needs help!!!"

I here footsteps run down the stairs as I run over to Isla and pick her up bridal style. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as they all ran down the stairs. I saw Jenn raise her hands to her mouth and start to bawl her eyes out. David runs to the phone and calls the ambulance. When the ambulance gets here I try to jump in with them but they wouldn't let me.

I rememeber screaming at them as they drove off with Isla about to die. I didn't want to go inside and face everyone or even tell Kian what happened. I should have seen this happen, I should've seen that this would happen. It was all my fault and Isla might die because of it.