Cry Baby

Lia was out for a long time, she didn't come back until around ten. Ricky was really worried, I would be to if my unborn child was with her. When she finnaly tumbled through the door with Lexi not far behind them. They were laughing as they walked in. They were tottaly wasted and Ricky seemed peeved. He stood up and pulled Lias arm into the kitchen. David gives me an awkward glace and walks outside, probabley to light up. He didn't like awkward moments like these.

Lexi comes and flops herself on the couch and gives me the dirtiest look in the world. "Are you still a little cry baby like in highschool? I bet you are, that's probabley why Ricky likes Lia better. Yeah she told me all about you now!" She starts to go into a drunkin laugh and I could feel the tears in my eyes. It was highschool all over again.

"Your still a freak Isla that will never change! Just wait soon I will have Kian and you will just be in the background."

Now I couldn't take it the tears started to come and she started to laugh even more. I couldn't let her and Lia ruin my life like this. I look her in the eye and yell, "You can't keep living innhighschool Lexi! Thats over, done gone! Your not popular any more get over it. I'm sorry that my life is obviously better than yours becase I had some real friends."

Lexi seemed confused, but before she could spit any fire back at me David walked in with his cigaret still in his mouth. He looks at Lexi then me then back at Lexi. Ricky walks back in lookinng like he was crying and Lia behind him.

Ricky whispers, "I"m going to bed."

Lia sits next to Lexi and they start to whisper. I whipe my tears and walk upstairs and see Ricky with his door open with his head in his palms. I walkn in and sit next to him. I hug him and he wraps his arms around me and just crys. We look at each other and I whisper, "Lexis a brat." I start to cry a little to.

Ricky kisses my forhead and says, "I heard what she called you..." The tears start to fall even faster and harder. He whipes my tears and whispers, "Lias going crazy." I nod and he starts to cry harder to. I smile and pull him in for a kiss. Let's just say it wasn't "just a kiss'