Reveal

After the honeymoon everything seemed to fall in place over the next few months. Including Jenn and Jc finnaly tied the knot, Kian popped the question to his one true love Andrea, Lia and David were moving into their own place with Addis and the most exciting, me and Ricky were expecting a baby.

Today we were having the gender reveal. It's just a small little party with some of Rickys family and our close friends. We had a table set up for people to vote if they thought it was a boy or girl, Jenn and Jc already knew what the gender was because they were going to reveal it to us.

Ricky and I decided that if it was a girl she would be named Zera May and if it was a boy he would be named Flynn Hunter. We put stickers on the table with the names and people would pick out which gender they thought it was and stuck it on their shirts.

I walk out of the screen door with a tray of food into the backyard and see people milling around and talking. I looked at there shirts and see most are wearing clue stickers. I smile to myself, I didn't really care what the gender was I was just excited to be a mom. I see Ricky looking at the voting table, I put the tray of food down on the closest table and run as fast as a super pregnant woman can. I hug him from behind and he turns around and gives me a huge hug.

He neals down and says to my belly, "I'm so excited to find out who your going to be!" He kisses my bulging belly and before he could even stand up we hear Jc yell, "Awwwwwwwww!!!!" He runs over with his vloging camera to capture this family moment. I start to laugh as Ricky stands up and gives the camera a silly look.

Jc turns the camera to himself and says, "And guess what time it is....IT'S TIME TO REVEAL THE GENDER!" He screams. Everbody moves toward the pool where Ricky and I were going to get blue or pink glitter on us. Jc hands the camera to Lia who is in the front to vlog it.

Jenn stands behind me with a trash can filled with glitter and Jc behind Ricky and they both scream, "What we have all been waiting for ladys and gents...the gender of the Dillon baby is going to be revealed in 3....2....1!"

I then get engolfed in a huge amount of pink glitter. I start to laugh as tears well up in my eyes. I look over to Ricky who has a big smile on his face, he turns toward me and dip kisses me as the glitter falls on us.

I was going to be the mother to Zera May Dillon, and I couldn't be more excited.