Girls

After a few weeks Lia couldn't hide her miny baby bump and the social media ate it up. She was being called everything from slut to b****, I could tell how hurt she was because she stopped making videos. I felt actually bad for her.

I walk into Ricky and Lias room to grab Rickys phone because he forgot it up their, I look at the bed and see Lia crying. I walk over sit down on the bed next to her and ask her whats wrong.

She gives me the dirtist look in the world and says, "You should know." I shrug and get up, but then I hear her say, "I can't do this anymore..." I turn back around and listen.

"I know that you love Ricky, he told me that he didn't want to leave me because of the baby. So I told him he could leave if he didn't love me because I didn't want that for me or the baby. Lexi told me to just let him stay...but I don't even know if I love him! After I promoted Lexis new youtube channel and she got popular she hasn't been talking to me, so I'm not even friends with her anymore. I just feel so alone Isla!"

I give her a weak smile and sit down next to her again.

"Isla I'm so sorry if I hurt you..."

I sshake my head and replay with, "I forgive you...and if you need anything just tell me!"

She gave me a big smile and I huged her. She lets go and thanks me. I walk out to leave her to herself and I smile. Lia wasn't even that bad of a person. I hear the front door slam and footsteps running up the stairs. A bawling Jenn runs up the stairs and runs into her room, a tearful Jc follows her up the stairs, he stops when he sees me and I can see how sad he was. He gives me a weak smile and runs into his bedroom. What was going on with them? I walk to Jenns door and knock, no answer. I walk in and see Jenn curled up on her bed sobbing, I walk to her and lay down next to her. She turns over to look at me and starts to explain.

"Jc called the wedding off, he said ever since we got back from our vacation together things hadn't been the same. I hate him so much Isla...I thought he loved me, because oh gosh I loved him!"

She starts to sob even more and I pull her hair from her face.

"You don't need jerks like him in your life."

She stops crying for a moment and looks me in the eye, "But only I do...Jc was my first serious relationship. I wanted to marry him so much and start a family. But I guess I wasn't enough for him."

I pull her into a hug and she crys into my shoulder. What was happening in this house? Jenn was so upset because Jc called of the wedding...what would Kian do when I called off ours?