Chapter 14

Zain's POV

"What time is it?" Mia asks me as she sat on top of me. She wore my tshirt only as she was straddling me. I grab my phone and see its 7am.

"7am." I tell her and she bends down kissing my lips. "I have to get showered." She says breaking the kiss to get off of me.

"Noooo. Don't go." I say stopping her. "I kind of have to? If you don't wanna come thats up to you." She says

"You know damn well I'm not coming." I tell her. "I rather sit in the cold New York weather than spend a weekend with Joey."

"So childish." She says.

"You're going away for a whole weekend." I tell her. "What am I supposed to do now."

"Eh... just don't fuck other girls." She says and I roll my eyes. "If you stay then I can just fuck you?"

"Nice try but I haven't slept all night because someone wanted to make up for the days I'd be gone?"

"Whatever." I say laughing pulling her in again. "I'm gonna miss you."

"You are?"

"Ofcourse you're the love of my life?" I say and she laughs kissing me again.

"I need to shower." She tells me as I stop her tickling her making her scream out laughing. "Zain stop it." She says trying to escape leaving the bed. I let go thinking she was still holding onto me but she falls out of our bed. I hear a crack and a scream as Mia lands. I jump up looking at Mia.

"My arm." Mia says panicking as she tries to sit up. I look at her as she has tears in her eyes. "It hurts. It fucking hurts."

Elsie comes into our room and I am too distracted with Mia to yell at her for bursting in.

"I heard a crack." Mia cries. "What the hell happened?"

"We were just playing and I accidentally let go..." I tell Elsie putting sweats on over my boxers.

"You need the hospital." Elsie says to Mia. I help Mia up as Elsie finds her clothes to wear. "Here you go."

"I don't wanna wear that." Mia says and I look at her. She had on my tshirt only. "Here." I say handing her shorts of hers she liked to wear. Black bike shorts or something.

I quickly use the toilet before I come out and Elsie now helps her into the bathroom as I run downstairs after putting a shirt sock and my airforces on.

Me and Elsie sat outside the hospital waiting room as Mia was being seen. She cracked her bone and now needs an emergency surgery to fix it.

My mom calls me as I texted her earlier. "Hey. I just seen your text."

"Oh hi." I say. "What happened?"

"She fell out of bed and landed wrong. She broke her arm."

"Oh my God. Is she okay?" She asks

"She's getting surgery but she's fine." I say. "Were you guys fighting?"

"No." I say frowning. "We were not fighting."

"Zain..."

"Mom we were playing and she fell. It was an accident."

"I'm on my way." She says and I roll my eyes. "I did not hurt Mia." I say as Elsie opens her mouth.

"I saw you guys last week at the baby shower." She says

"Elsie don't piss me off please." I say and she frowns.