Chapter 4

Mia's POV

"I need a shower." I tell Zain as I sat on our bed with the sheets wrapped around me. He had just come out of the shower and I spent the last 20 minutes on the phone to Sofia. He dryed his hair with a towel as he wore sweats.

He leans in kissing my lips as he tugs on the sheets I was wearing. "Well we can take a shower together.." he says pushing me back hovering over me making me laugh as he kisses my neck. "You just showered." I say and he chuckles.

"So?"

"And we have to go?"

"I rather have sex again than see Kai and Caleb to be honest." He says and I laugh.

"Lets not be shitty friends. And dont be a shitty brother/ cousin."

"Yes whatever." He says and I push him off. We have officially lived together a week now. We were going to get some food with Caleb and Kai and then we were going to get drunk and go clubbing.

"And besides were going to meet Ayla's new boyfriend." I say and he sighs. "We meet Ayla's boyfriends atleast every other month."

"Dont be rude." I say and he chuckles. "What? Ayla is an Adams. I get a pass."

"I keep forgetting she took her mom's last name because of her dead beat baby daddy."

"Well her dax was 15." He says and I shrug. "So? thats not an excuse. Liam was 14 having Elsie. 16 when he had me and Joey."

"And Ivy."

"Keep forgetting I'm not a twin. I'm a triplet." I sigh getting up.

"Did you tell your triplet about your move?" He asks.

"No. He is all the way at Yale. He does not need to know." I say trying to walk away.

"Hold up." Zain says pulling me back by the sheets I had wrapped around me.

"What?" I say and he just looks at me. "Why you so afraid to tell him that we are living together."

"So did you see Liam's reaction? And your mom?" I ask him. "Well that times 10."

"Who gives a shit what Joey thinks?" He asks frowning.

"I just don't want you guys to fight."

"You don't want me to beat his ass." He says and I roll my eyes. Even though we all grew up together, at 14 Joey made his own friends. He wasn't into the whole bad vibes crew. We were smoking and drinking from then, partying and all and he hated all that. He was cool with Kai. Who could hate Kai? But especially because Zain and I were always so close and best friends- Joey always said Zain was a bad influence. Yes we were always drunk but really we were hoth as bad as each other.

Besides now Zain was all my business this and my business that so he only drank sometimes. Him and Joey always ended up in a fight somehow.

"I'm gonna go shower." I say. "Could you let go of me please?" He just stares at me and lets go. I kiss his lips and kiss him again before I skip off to the shower.

I got myself showered and when I got out Zain was downstairs I guess. I do my make up and get dressed in a black two piece dress and put on heels. I straighten the curls out of my hair after I blow drye it.