Chapter 13

Kai's POV

"Uhhh.. does Sofia wants us at this baby shower?" I ask Mia who was making me blow balloons in her dads living room.

"Eh. Yes. Why not?" She says and I chuckle. "Where is Zain?" She asks me

"He was sleeping when I left." I tell him. I'm pretty sure she knew he was staying at mine but he came in really late and I don't know what he was up to. Mia probably knew he went out lst night because everyone posted everywhere. I think I saw Simone's instagram of her and Zain smoking weed.

"So. What does Sofia like?" Elsie says walking into the living room. She held two cupckaes. "I asked the baker to make all the flavours?"

"Ah. Thats sweet. I like them all." I say and Elsie laughs.

"Hi Kai." She says coming over hugging me.

"Its nice that you are putting the effort in..." Mia says to Elsie. "Thank you." Elsie says and I laugh looking at her. She was up to something? Nice Elsie?

The mansion was filled with people who were setting up this baby shower for Mia's step mom or she wasnt a step mom yet because they weren't married? Liam had one thing and fhat was definitely the ability to pull very hot girls.

"Your step mom is super hot." I tell Mia who now hits me with a balloon as I laugh. Ayla was somewhere hiding from the chores.

"Caleb." Mia says seeing Caleb arrive. He had baby Amir on his arm as he walked in. "I'm not here to help." He tells Mia. "I just wanted to drop off a gift for Liam and Sofia."

"Are you still angry?" Mia asks and Caleb just shrugs.

"Hi Amir." I say hugging him as I take him from Caleb. He was around 6 months old and the cutest baby ever. It was funny to think we thought I impregnated Natalia first but it was Caleb. We were just too drunk to remember.

"Your girlfriend was being rude?" Mia says frowning. "Like she always is. She has this weird beef with me like I'm your ex or something. Because if she was really inserting herself in her brst friend Eva and Zain's issue she wouldnt be so concerned."

"You know Natalia isn't just my girlfriend?" Caleb says to Mia.

"Yeah.. she isn't but..."

"No buts ... she is the mother of my child?" He says frowning. "You think I want Amir to see or know in the future that I treated her horrible? I already spoke to Natalia that she needs to cut it out."

"I'm sorry for fighting your baby moms." Mia says.

"I'm sorry she pissed you off." He chuckles. "But for real though- I can't stay for the baby shower. Amir's got this doctor's appointment."

"So we will see you for the after party?" I say and he laughs taking Amir back. "See you guys then." He says hugging Mia.

I was the closest with Caleb. We hung out a lot growing up especially as kids and now that Zain and Mia are always somewhere exchanging saliva.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask Mia as I look at the gold balloons. "No idea." She shrugs.

"So how big is this baby shower?" I ask her. "Not that big." She says. "Sofia's friends and family. I'm meeting her parents today. Her sister's. She has like 6 sisters but only 3 could come the rest in Brazil. Soraya, Somaya and Selina."

"Wow." I say and she laughs. "My dads taking Sofia on a babymoon. Like a vacation before the baby comes."

"Thats nice." I say. "I need a vacation."

"I think for Christmas we should go on vacation. All of us." She says. "You know what? That sounds great."

"Okay, guests are arriving." Elsie says as Mia fixes her hair. "Can you smell me?" Mia says and I roll my eyes. She was so nasty making me smell her arm pits. "Physical labour not for me."