Chapter 32

Zain's POV

I sat around the lounge area of this huge place. If rehab was this great for everyone, there wouldn't be a junkie left in the world.

I knew that my feelings for Mia were still as crazy as before. Deep down, I knew I would pick her over Yasmin. It wasnt like I didn't have feelings for Yasmin, it was just not like Mia. I felt shitty about how I treated her. I shouldn't have kissed Mia yesterday but in my head, Yasmin was already pissed because I fought her brothers.

One thing I knew was that Mia and I belong together as much as we might be explosive too.

"Hey." Mia says appearing. She had changed into jeans and a top. She had done all the paperwork first and Ive sat here nearly two hours. Not easy checking out of rehab as I thought it was. Thank God I came prepared with my stuff.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She says nodding. I watch that worker appear who takes Mia's hand. "Can I talk to you?" She asks. Mia looks at me and I nod a little. I waited 2 hours I guess I could wait more.

"Are you sure Mia?" She asks her. I can hear their conversation behind me. "You don't have to go with him?"

"I want to. Don't worry..." She says.

"If you start to feel funny, give me or the centre a call." She says. A little quiet fell and I wanted to turn around and tell the nosey lady I could hear her whispering.

Mia returns again.

"They took my stuff down." She says to me making me get up ready to go.

"Are you guys not going to break me out of here too?" Jeremy says appearing. He hugs Mia making me wanna roll my eyes but I keep it together.

"I'll see you soon." Mia says to him as she hugs him. The two have a few exchanges and whatever and we leave. I take Mia's bags and put them in tbe car.

"Its kind of weird being out in the normal." Mia says and I chuckle.

"Stop it, I know you been in jail before." I say and she laughs.

"Never more than a day? One time overnight." She says getting into my car.

"I even missed your range." She says and I chuckle. I pull her in kissing her lips. "So how about me?" I say

"Shut up." She says before kissing me again.

"Lets get out of here." I tell her as I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Mia talks about Jeremy, his life long addictions which I don't really care for. She spoke about the therapy and all of it. I was just glad to hear her voice and her being out with me.

The drive was long and Mia fell asleep after sometime. She was knocked out for some time really. I had to wake her up when we got there. Thank God, I have a copy of my parents house in the Hamptons.

"Hey." I say nudging her awake. "Were here."

"We are?"

"Yeah. Come on."

Things went really quickly in the space of a day. I broke up with Yasmin and was back with Mia. It wasn't the best move but it just showed really Mia and me are meant to be.

"I can't believe I'm out and I'm here with you." She says. I mean it was a little crazy, I couldnt believe it either really. I put my arms around her as she holds me for a second.

"Our parents are going to be so pissed..." she says and I chuckle. "Fuck that. I think we should just turn our phones off." I say and she looks at hers. "I havent even turned mine back on yet."