Chapter 6

Mia's POV

"So when are you going to sleep?" I ask Zain who I was sitting on straddling him as he laid in bed wearing just boxers.

"Its kinda hard to sleep with you in bed." He says and I chuckle looking at my phone. It was 3am.

"I have 9am meetings." He says. "I was going to go to the gym too."

"Well if you sleep now you got 4 hours sleep."

"If I fuck you again thats what 3 hours sleep?" He asks me and I laugh leaning in kissing his lips. "No. Because if you do me again for the 5th time, I will not be able to do anything tomorrow."

"Whatever." He says as he takes the phone from me as I was taking snaps on him in bed. "You know I think we have been together for a year friday. You took me to our first date."

"And you let me fuck you in my car. On the first date." He says grinning and I laugh.

"Well I've known you for 12 years so?"

"Yeah yeah." He says laughing. "Its been a crazy year."

"We got together. Broke up. Got together. Got married secretly then divorced the day later." He says and I laugh. Our parents were not with that.

"You pushed me with my business." I tell him and he chuckles. "Only the best for you." He says.

"What's our plan?" I ask him.

"Live together forever." He says and I chuckle. "Buy a house. Have kids?"

"Sounds like a great plan." I say and he chuckles. I kiss his lips again and lay down next to him in his tshirt.

The next morning, the both of us wake up because of his stupid alarm. I get up and get showered dressed and ready to go deal with business after Zain left.

I do my make up and get dressed in a black pencil skirt and a black blouse thats tucked in. I put my black loobs on and straighten my hair out before leaving my house to go to work. I had a few meetigns today with some suppliers etc.

"Hi Yara." I say seeing her in the shop with the other workers. "Hey girl." She says hugging me.

"Chanel's in the office." She says and I nod greeting the rest.

"Hey." I say walking into the office at the back. Chanel was sitting in a chair wearing sweats and a cropped hoodie. She wasnt here to work thats for sure.

"Hi." Chanel says sitting up. "Came to get my last cheque."

"You're quitting?" I ask her and he just stares at me as I sit down.

If I could forgive Zain... I am sure I could figure a way forward...

"You're a great make up artist." I tell her and she just stares at me. "Look Mia... I swear to God when the thing happened between Zain and I it was because I was single as fuck. I didn't want to hide it... but you came back and we became friends? How do I risk that? I had sex with Zain but have you seen him. He came to do some stuff. Hes so hot. The way he talks moves- can you blame me?"

"If were gonna move on... you're gonna have to stop taking about my man. If I can let it go with him... I have to let it go with you." I say and she nods.

"Sorry Mia. I genuinly value our new friendship." She says. I did too but not all I see was Zain's lips on her skin.

I run through some meetings and stuff and then decide to meet Ayla for lunch.